For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Varenna provides luxury, self-contained accommodation in Leura, the Blue Mountains, NSW.
Your Blue Mountains stay will be relaxed and comfortable as you’ll have this grand house all to yourself. Sleeping up to three couples in total comfort, the house has unsurpassed luxury and old world charm with the modern conveniences of today, all within a 200m stroll to the heart of Leura village.
The lavishly appointed and meticulously restored Edwardian residence is set on 1800 square metres of surrounding gardens. Built in the Federation Queen Anne style circa 1906, Varenna retains its original period features, such as leadlight windows, decorative high ceilings and an antique claw-foot bath although you may prefer the double spa bath after a day of mountain activities.
Varenna consists of three stunning bedrooms, all with their own theme. Two rooms feature queen-sized four poster beds while the third has a queen-sized brass bed. All rooms have the finest linen, soft lighting, electric blankets, fluffy duvets and windows draped in stunning curtains.
Two bathrooms are available, the first bearing the original antique claw-foot bath tub and the second has the modern luxury of a double spa bath. Both bathrooms have sub-floor heating to keep your toes warm on winter nights.
Kitchen and Dining
The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher, stove with gas cooktop and all the glassware, cookware, crockery & cutlery you’ll need. Three dining areas are available – breakfast, formal dining or alfresco with BBQ.
The house is centrally heated throughout and a gas log fire adds a cosy ambience on cool nights. There is also reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort. Varenna also has a laundry with dryer/washing machine, iron/ironing board and laundry powder.
For entertainment, the lounge/dining room offers Austar TV, DVD player with DVDs, CD player & CDs, books and games.
• Boutique wine, port, chocolates and fresh flowers
• Breakfast provisions including fresh bread, ground coffee, a choice of teas, juice, milk, jam, marmalade, butter and cereals
• Fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay
• Fine toiletries in all bathrooms
• All linen provided
• Special requests such as an in-house masseuse or chef, roses, champagne & more
• Fully self-contained accommodation
• Central heating
• Air conditioning
• Gas log fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Full breakfast provisions
• Gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave
• Flat screen TV with DVD and Austar
• CD stereo
• Sub-floor heating in bathrooms
• Spa bath
• Hair dryers in bathrooms
• Towels, bathrobes and slippers supplied
• All linen supplied
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• High chair
• Back-to-base security alarm system