Nagual Retreat is the perfect holiday abode for families, friends and groups wanting to experience a most relaxing time in one of the best examples of earth architecture in the Blue Mountains.
Nagual sits majestically with its 'big sky views' looking over the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park facing Mount Hay. It features a Sante Fe style interior design with many interesting and creative details. A private photography collection is displayed throughout the house. This beautiful passive solar, eco designed house, is surrounded by a colourful garden and features a large deck perch, perfect for star gazing.
Just a few minutes away is the Leura Village - with its famous mall of boutique shops and great cafes and restaurants and on the edge of the World Heritage National Park for stunning walks.
Bedding & Floor Layout
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen Bed & 1 x single
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 5 - 2 x single beds
Bathroom 1 - Bath with shower over top and Toilet
Bathroom 2 - Bath with shower over top and toilet
Bathroom 3 - free Standing bath , walk in Shower , double vanity and toilet
Nagual Retreat is a fully self-contained 5 bedroom house. It has an upstairs as well as a downstairs living area, and sleeps 11 people so can cater for families, groups, or couples.
- A cosy library and lounge with Louis XVI armchairs. - A large deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture for comfortable outside dining and splendid 180 degree views;
- A gourmet kitchen fully equipped with Scanpan cookware, Royal Doulton dinnerware, and an Expressi Capsule Machine capsules not provided pods from Aldi
- A comfortable dining room.
- A large, warm, comfy living area. It features a wood fire, and a DVD collection of latest movies, TV series, and documentaries;
- A second dining area excellent for afternoon tea and coffee catch up;
Bedrooms and Amenities:
- All bedrooms feature luxurious 5-star bedding and warm décor;
- The property has 2 bathrooms with toilets.
Extra Services Available
Nagual Retreat offers in- house wellbeing services which include
Relaxation and Aromatherapy Massage
Reflexology and Foot massage treatments
Facials and Beauty Packages
Private Yoga classes
Testimonials from the Guests July 2014
Hi Aly & Rob,
Just a big thank you for our weekend accommodation. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Nagual and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for group accommodation in the mountains. There was plenty of room for the 8 of us, and we had no need to light the fire, the heaters kept the house very warm