A lovely cottage of yesteryear which is fully self contained. The cottage is situated on a large undulating block of land with beautiful gardens in a quiet street, within walking distance to Leura Mall.
There are many exhilarating bush walks close by including the enchanting Gordon Falls and the Valley of the Waters.
Golf courses are also close by including Leura Golf course which is the oldest in the Blue Mountains since 1902 with spectacular views of the Jamison Valley.
There is so much to see and do around the Blue Mountains. Many attractions are only 15 minutes away, others involve a half or full day.
- Bushwalking, waterfalls and sightseeing are in abundant supply in Leura (Sublime
Point), Katoomba (the Three Sisters), Wentworth Falls and Blackheath
- Great golf courses in each of the same 4 villages (play a different course each day!)
- Fabulous Day Spas in Leura and Katoomba
- Scenic Railway and Skyway, Katoomba
- Leura Toy and railway Museum
- The Edge Cinema complex, Katoomba
- Antique stores and galleries in Katoomba
- Leura Everglades
- Hop On - Hop Off Blue Mountains Trolley Tours
- Falls Gallery in Wentworth Falls
- Norman Lindsay Gallery, Faulconbridge
- The wineries of Orange & Mudgee
- Jenolan Caves
- Horse riding in the Megalong Valley and Hartley Valley
- Mount Tomah Botanic gardens
- Breenhold Gardens, Mount Wilson