‘Maple on Highland’ is a charming and comfortable home conveniently located just 3 minutes drive to Leura Village and shops.
Leura is a charming hub of village life that is steeped in history and set against a background of stunning natural wonders. The upmarket township is lined with quaint shops, galleries, gourmet food purveyors, great restaurants and makes Leura renowned as the premier dining destination in the Blue Mountains area. Leura is truly home to a limitless array of recreational pursuits.
Set within a quiet neighbourhood, accommodation consists of:
- Living room with gas fire place, bay window overlooking the gorgeous gardens, LED smart TV, WIFI internet, DVD player and Bluetooth sound system
- Quaint library area
- Fully equipped kitchen with adjacent dining area, gas cooking, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Four bedrooms all with queen sized beds and electric blankets
- Sunroom off the master bedroom with single bed in case your child wants to be close to you
- Large, Scandinavian style bathroom with huge bathtub and separate shower
- En-suite off master bedroom
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Delightful gardens surrounding the home
- Off street parking for up to 3 vehicles
The home is most suited for 6 guests but can sleep up to 8. Feel free to contact us to request a floor plan.
Go bush walking, trail running, mountain bike riding, eat out, shopping or simply stay in and unwind with a cup of tea or glass of wine One thing is for sure – you’ll certainly feel relaxed and recharged in this peaceful Mountains setting.
Feel free to contact us for a full list of things to do and see in the Blue Mountains. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest.