Memories are made of this
Cosy lounge with designer furniture
The loft - great space for kids,…
3rd bedroom (view room)
Grandstand vistas as far as the eye can…
Sunset over the escarpment
A misty morning
Relax on the balcony
Philip Cox designed house with a large…
Views from Rhapsody
Springtime garden with Jamieson Valley…
Back and front yard with several native…
The Three Sisters from loft
A spectacular volleyball court
Rhapsody is a breathtaking getaway perched on the escarpment of the world heritage Blue Mountains. Designed by iconic architect, Philip Cox, this dress circle property offers travellers a haven with panoramic point blank "best views" in the mountains.
Opening in March 2013, Rhapsody will feature amongst its distinctive makeovers, the handpainted French provincial kitchen graced by a Witch Hazel Corian benchtop with seamlessly integrated double sinks and unique Corian splashback.
Savour the tranquility of the mountains in the privacy of your own exclusive home. A short stroll to Leura village, golfcourse and natural attractions, Rhapsody presents an ambience of captivating elegance. Enter Rhapsody, close the front door behind you and be transported to a world of beauty, relaxation and rejuvenation.
Unforgettable moments shared with friends and family....
Breakfast blissfully in the clouds. Brunch on the verandah and watch the mist lift revealing the drama of the inspirational cliffs. Enjoy grandstand views over magical dawns and dusks. Put your feet up and unwind in comfortable chairs by the inviting fire. Or, you can enjoy an invigorating game of volleyball, badminton or bocce (equipment provided) played against the majestic backdrop and explore the many walking tracks starting just 20m away. The Pool of Siloam Circuit, Lyre Bird Dell Round Walk, Golf Links Lookout, Prince Henry Cliff Walk and Gordon Falls. Return to relax and soak in the spa. A selection of the latest movies and multichannel AUSTAR** awaits you. Sip cocktails and dine as you gaze at the silvery moonlight glistening on the midnight blue mountains....unforgettable moments cherished intimately with your partner or treasured warmly with your friends and family.
Charm and comfort inside....everything your hearts desire outside
Rhapsody is filled with elegant, contemporary furniture contrasted against handpicked antiques. French doors and picture windows take in stunning views of Mount Solitary, The Ruined Castle, The Three Sisters and the Jamieson Valley from most rooms. Two sumptuous king beds (one a king split), 1 queen bed, 2 single beds and a double sofa bed in 4 bedrooms, central heating, aromatherapy & L'Occitane toiletries, heated ensuite/ bathroom/ towel rail, library, fine indoor dining flowing on to awe-inspiring outdoor dining facilities, spacious entertainer's kitchen with European appliances, connosseur's stainless steel BBQ and pure cotton linen complete the luxurious amenities. In-house catering, massage and pampering are available upon request. Rhapsody is just a short stroll to the famous Leura heritage shopping village, renowned for its galleries, boutiques, decorator and antique shops, and the Mountains' finest restaurants. The Mountains' quaint and charming trams will transport you nostalgically on a tour of the townships and scenic spots. Adrenalin pumping adventures, horse riding, biking and mountain climbing are a phone call away.
Blue Mountains Rhapsody....World Heritage.
* 4 large bedrooms (1K, 1Q, 2 Twin & double sofabed)
* 3 bathrooms/toilet/marble top vanity
* Foxtel/Austar flatscreen TV
* Stereo, CD, DVD, Ipod dock
* latest DVD movies - lots and lots
* upstairs and downstairs lounge areas
* Gourmet French provincial kitchen with top-end appliances
* volleyball/badminton court backdropped by majestic views
* badminton/bocce equipment
* large outdoor entertaining areas
* children's games
* all linen and towels
* free local phone calls
* expansive views across the Blue Mountains
* multiple off street parking
* your own private world heritage
* breathtaking clifftop position right on the escarpment of the world heritage Blue Mountains
* Views to the Three Sisters
* cot complimentary
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Stereo, Parking, Cot
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating
- Volleyball court with magical mountain backdrop , Loft with stunning views , Pure cotton towels and linen, L'Occitane and aromatherapy toiletries , Tea/Coffee & revolving pantry , Library/games/bocce/badminton racquets, shuttlecocks & balls , Central heating, heated bathrooms and heated towel rails, Large view deck Connoisseur's stainless steel barbecue with wok , Fine dining flowing from indoors to stunning outdoors dining