Welcome to multi-award winning Mountain Whispers Strawberry Patch Cottage.
Nestled within a totally private cottage garden but just two minutes stroll to Leura Village, this exquisite turn-of-the-century cottage is totally dedicated to relaxation and indulgence. Strawberry Patch is the ultimate romantic getaway in the Blue Mountains with all the ingredients for a relaxing and romantic stay.
Naturally, you have the whole cottage to yourselves and we go to great lengths to ensure that your privacy is undisturbed.
Strawberry Patch sleeps one or two couples. The master bedroom, with its deep ruby-red toned walls has an enticing mahogany four-poster bed draped with rich gold damask covered doona, the finest linen, sheepskin electric blanket and soft pillows. A double bed in the second bedroom perfectly caters for additional guests.
An exquisite double spa bath takes pride of place in the bathroom, wrapped in a leadlight bay window with views of the lush secluded rambling garden. Sub-floor heating is set to the perfect temperature and recessed speakers aid your tranquil soak with the music of your choice.
Kitchen and Dining
Enjoying great meals is part of the Blue Mountains experience and Strawberry Patch has everything you need to cook and dine in style. The fully-equipped kitchen is supplied with all the appliances, cookware and serving ware you’ll need and the BBQ outside is perfect for cooking alfresco. Dine indoors or out – the choice is yours.
Full breakfast provisions for your first morning are provided, including fresh bread, eggs, ground coffee, teas, juice, milk, conserves, drinking chocolate, marshmallows, butter and cereals.
The cottage has a slow combustion wood fire and natural gas-log fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort, continuous natural gas hot water, TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, CDs, DVDs books, games, and a dishwasher and washing machine.
Upon your arrival, there are no disturbances, just a crackling fire, soft music and the flickering of lit candles setting the most romantic of scenes.
• Boutique wine, port, chocolates and fresh flowers
• Breakfast provisions including fresh bread, ground coffee, a choice of teas, juice, milk, jam, marmalade, butter and cereals
• Fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay
• Fine toiletries in bathroom
• All linen provided
• Special requests such as an in-house masseuse or chef, roses, champagne & more
• Fully self-contained accommodation
• Central heating & air conditioning
• Free wi-fi
• Gas log fireplace and slow combustion heater
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Full breakfast provisions
• Stove, fridge/freezer, microwave
• TV with DVD and discs
• CD stereo and CDs
• Sub-floor heating in bathroom
• Spa bath
• Towels, bathrobes and slippers supplied
• Hair dryer
• All linen supplied
• Washing machine and clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• High chair
• Back-to-base security alarm system