MULTI-AWARD WINNING MOUNTAIN WHISPERS LUXURY ACCOMMODATION
- NSW Tourism Awards - Luxury Accommodation
- Blue Mountains Lithgow & Oberon Tourism Awards - Luxury Accommodation
- Blue Mountains Regional Business Chamber Awards - Numerous categories
Nestled high amidst the pines and ferns sits Leura Rose, a romantic Blue Mountains cottage restored to its original grandeur by passionate owner and historic restorer, Lorraine Allanson.
With no detail overlooked, Leura Rose is your perfect Blue Mountains accommodation, perfectly located in a quiet area just tem minutes stroll to Leura village. Surrounded by a lush rambling garden, the cottage is secluded and private – you’ll enjoy having this charming house all to yourself during your stay.
Leura Rose is dedicated to relaxation and indulgence with luxurious period furnishings, a decadent spa bathroom and everything you need for a relaxed and romantic stay.
Leura Rose has three luxuriously appointed bedrooms, all with mahogany four-poster beds, the finest linen, soft lighting and electric blankets to keep you toasty warm.
KITCHEN & DINING
The cottage has a fully equipped mahogany kitchen looking out onto the rambling garden, with French doors opening out to a north-facing sun-drenched veranda, complete with alfresco dining and BBQ. A large dining table in the kitchen seats six very comfortably.
Watch the colourful birdlife feasting on the various berry trees, whilst sipping away at your favourite Twinings tea or indulge in that wicked hot chocolate with marshmallows, all of which are provided with our compliments.
The spa bathroom may be the highlight of your stay at Leura Rose – a large double spa overlooks the garden, and a gas log fire creates a warm ambience, as do the flickering candles that are provided for your stay. The floor is heated, and soft music fills the room thanks to hidden ceiling speakers linked to the hi fi system.
A second bathroom includes double corner spa with overhead shower, toilet and vanity complete with fluffy towels, bathrobes and fine Molton Brown toiletries included.
Relax in the private lounge room set amongst some beautiful old books, soft lighting and a collection of relaxing music, a perfect place to unwind with your complimentary port.
The cottage is centrally heated throughout, with two natural gas-log fireplaces, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, cosy lounge/dining room with large flat-screen TV, Austar and DVD, Hi-Fi, CDs, DVDs, books and games and complimentary WiFi.
• Boutique wine, port, chocolates and fresh flowers
• Breakfast provisions including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, ground coffee, a choice of teas, juice, milk, jam, marmalade, butter and cereals along with various condiments vegetarian provisions will also be supplied as well as those with specific dietary requirements - simply advise us at time of booking
• Fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay
• Fine Molton Brown toiletries in both bathrooms
• All linen provided
• Special requests such as an in-house massages and facials to private chef to cook you up a 3-course dinner to scattered rose petals, long stemmed roses, Moet on ice, antipasto platters and more
• Fully self-contained private accommodation
• Central heating & Air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• Two gas log fireplaces
• Fully equipped kitchen, as used by and featured on My Kitchen Rules MKR
• Full breakfast provisions to cook at your leisure
• Gas stove and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave
• Barbecue with private alfresco dining
• Flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel
• CD stereo with piped music throughout
• Sub-floor heating in bathroom
• Double spa bath
• Hair dryers
• Luxury towels, plump bathrobes and slippers supplied
• All linen supplied
• Washing machine with washing powder and clothes dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• High chair & portacot provided with compliments for babies only
• Back-to-base 24/7 security alarm system for your peace of mind