DISCOUNTED RATES FOR STAYS OF A WEEK OR LONGER
'Lilyfield' is an original, renovated weatherboard. The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the newly built, self contained studio has its own kitchenette, bathroom with shower PLUS private balcony. The house & studio are set in a large garden that extends beyond the studio down to a permanently running creek just outside the back garden gate. The property is walking distance to Leura shops but is surrounded on two sides by bush - so there is complete privacy
Flexible space to suit families, couples, groups of friends.
LILYFIELD OFFERS :
- UNLIMITED FREE WIFI
- BEDS : linen & towels provided
- ENTERTAINMENT : 5 digital TVs 1 smart TV & the others with Wifi access to iView, sbs on demand, etc as well as sony entertainment movies, etc. via Wifi connected DVD players, 4 x DVD players
- AIR CON : There is a REVERSE CYCLE AIR CON UNIT in the open plan dining/lounge/kitchen area but there is NO AIR CON in the bedrooms or the studio where fans are provided
- KITCHEN : Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge, washing machine & dryer
- HEATING : HOUSE : A very quick & efficient Rinnai flued-gas heater with thermostat in the open plan lounge/dining kitchen + portable micathermic heaters in bedrooms. STUDIO : There is a Rinnai gas-flued heater with thermostat in the studio that is very efficient & heats in minutes
- FENCING : the upper half of the property is fully fenced and gated. The cubby is within the fenced part of the garden
- GARDEN : The kids will love the cubby, exploring the rambling garden & the bush beyond Roast marshmallows or enjoy a glass of wine next next to the outdoor Chimera
- BUSH WALKS : close proximity
- GOLF : The upper Mountains is blest with numerous golf courses, the closest one is Leura Golf Club which is a 7 minute drive from Lilyfield about 3 km, but there are also Gold courses close by at Wentworth Falls, Katoomba & Blackheath.
NB : Dependent on calendar constraints, we are happy to provide flexible check in and out times at no extra charge where possible.
4 BED, 3 BATH HOUSE + 1 BED STUDIO Incl. KITCHENETTE + ENSUITE with SHOWER :
THE HOUSE : 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS SLEEPS MAXIMUM OF 9
BEDROOM 1 : QUEEN bed, wardrobe + ensuite with shower
BEDROOM 2 : QUEEN bed + SINGLE bed & trundle, Digital TV + DVD player & access to Netflix, etc., wardrobe, chest draws
BEDROOM 3 : QUEEN bed, Smart TV, balcony + small outdoor setting for 2, wardrobe
BEDROOM 4 : QUEEN BED, Digital TV + DVD player & access to Netflix, etc., chest of draws
2 BATHROOMS in TOTAL in THE HOUSE : Main bathroom with shower & bath + ensuite with shower in Bedroom 3
THE STUDIO : OPEN PLAN BEDROOM & KITCHENETTE + 1 BATHROOM SLEEPS MAXIMUM OF 3
Single Daybed or Couch;
Digital TV + DVD player & access to Netflix, etc.;
BATHROOM shower + toilet;
KITCHENETTE with bar fridge, microwave & coffee pod machine, Wardrobe, Breakfast table & 3 chairs,
BALCONY & outdoor setting
Interaction with Guests :
We have self-check-in, 24 hours. Guests have the entire property during their stay house, garden + studio. Should you require anything, we can be contacted 24/7.
The Neighbourhood :
Visit the shops and cafes at Leura. We highly recommend The Garage restaurant, The Deli, The Indian Restaurant and of course, the Sweetie Shop. Visit Everglades house and garden, Leura Cascades or further afield, the Three Sisters, Katoomba, The Katoomba Scenic Railway, Blackheath antique shops, the Megalong and Kanimbla Valleys for horse riding and afternoon tea at the newly opened Hydro Majestic. Have a picnic at the Wentworth Falls Lake where there is some great play equipment for the kids and a walk on the foreshore, or an easy bush walk for the kids along the creek to the waterfall at Darwin Walk, Wentworth Falls.
Getting around :
The house is about a 10/15 minute walk from Leura train station downhill from the Station or you can get a taxi about 2 minutes from the station.
Should you wish to hire a car during your stay, the house is a short walk away from a Hertz rent a car business. You will need to book well in advance Please contact me for details.
Also, if you take the tourist bus from Leura which is a hop on/hop off service that travels on a circuit around the main sites in Leura & Katoomba all day it can drop you outside the front door on your way home
"Wow. Wow. Wow. What a lovely place and generous hosts. The beds were so comfy and feel of the place relaxing and positive. We loved it. We stayed in the little house in a dream oasis with our dear friends in the big house. Perfect weekend."
Fiona & Rick, February 2015
"Fiona & Graham made us feel so welcomed at their place, the photo's also doesn’t do justice for the place It has great living and entertaining area's with all the necessities you need. The "Lilyfield" is the perfect getaway from the busy city life to spend with family and/or friends. Our family spent Christmas here, and had a fantastic time We'll definitely stay again if we're in the area, but will recommend to friends and family."
Angela, December 2014