This lovely cottage has 2 cosy bedrooms, lounge with open fireplace, sunroom with day bed, deck with views across the Grose Valley, and flower-filled front and back gardens. The cottage is a great base for your Blue Mountains visit.
Relax is yesteryear charm, snuggle up next to the &64257;replace or take a long soak in the claw-foot bath. Explore the many nearby bush walks and potter around the local shops. The cottage is self-contained with high quality linen and towels, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
- Fully self-contained.
- Minutes to many local bush walks.
- Warm cottage, stylish furnishings.
- Central gas heating, temperature controlled.
- Rear sun deck.
- Open fire place fire wood provided.
- Bedrooms - Super-comfortable King sized bed can be rearranged as twin singles on request in one bedroom; a queen sized bed in the other.
- Plasma TV with surround sound entertainment system.
- Fully equiped kitchen featuring many appliances and a classic 'Early Kooka' gas stove.
- Coffee and tea provided.
- All linen supplied fine designer linen.
- CafÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©s and 'Mt Vic Flicks' cinema just minutes away.
- Lock-up garage.
- The cottage is based approx 1.75 hours drive from Sydney CBD.
- 15 minutes west of Katoomba and the Three Sisters
- 5 minutes from the township of Blackheath
- 3 minute walk to the local pub and cafes
- 5 mintues walk to Mt Victoria train station
Things to do if you're inclined to leave the house
- A great base camp for the many spectacular local bush walks.
- 5 minutes from the township of Blackheath, with it antique shops, cafes, a weekend market and numerous dining and drinking choices.
- A convenient staging point for day trips further afield to the Janolan Caves or the vineyards of Mudgee and Rylestone.
- Located in a quiet street, just minutes on the Kanimbla Valley side of Mt Victoria and its train station.
- Go apple picking at one of the local orchards... Slow cook something on the Early Kooka... Read the paper from cover to cover... Wander down the road and watch the sun setting at Pulpit Rock...magic.