This lovely cottage has 2 cosy bedrooms, lounge with a firebox in the fireplace, sunroom with a day bed, and a back deck with a lovely outlook. I has lovely front and back gardens which are filled with flowers in the appropriate seasons.The cottage is a great base for your Blue Mountains visit.
Please not that smoking is NOT allowed in the cottage
Relax is yesteryear charm, snuggle up next to the fireplace or take a long soak in the claw-foot bath. Explore the many nearby bush walks and potter around the local shops. The cottage is self-contained with high quality linen and towels, and a fully-equipped kitchen.
- Fully self-contained.
- Minutes to many local bush walks.
- Warm cottage, stylish furnishings.
- Central gas heating, temperature controlled.
- Rear sun deck.
- Firebox in the fire place fire wood provided.
- Bedrooms - Super-comfortable King sized bed can be rearranged as twin singles on request in one bedroom; a queen sized bed in the other.
- Plasma TV with surround sound entertainment system.
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring many appliances.
- Coffee and tea provided.
- All linen supplied fine designer linen.
- 'Mt Vic Flicks' cinema just minutes away.
- The cottage is based approx 1.75 hours drive from Sydney CBD.
- 15 minutes west of Katoomba and the Three Sisters
- 5 minutes from the township of Blackheath
- 3 minute walk to the local pub and cafes
- 5 minutes walk to Mt Victoria train station
Things to do if you're inclined to leave the house
- A great base camp for the many spectacular local bush walks.
- 5 minutes from the township of Blackheath, with it antique shops, cafes, a weekend market and numerous dining and drinking choices.
- A convenient staging point for day trips further afield to the Jenolan Caves or the vineyards of Mudgee and Rylstone.
- Located in a quiet street, just minutes on the Kanimbla Valley side of Mt Victoria and its train station.
- Go apple picking at one of the local orchards... Read the paper from cover to cover... Wander down the road and watch the sun setting at Pulpit