Fig Tree BnB is just an hour and a half's drive out of Sydney. It is also just a 5 minute walk from Wentworth Falls Train Station should guests prefer to come by train.
The newly redecorated apartment offers contemporary living in beautiful surroundings. Self-contained, the BnB apartment offers an open-plan lounge and dining area, with new kitchenette and one bathroom. One bedroom with a queen size double bed and a huge comfortable sofa-bed provide accommodation for 2 couples or a family with one or two young children sharing the sofa-bed.
Fig Tree BnB is perfect for walkers, couples and young families. We would like you to experience our little piece of heaven.
Bedroom - Queen Bed
Living Room - King Size Sofa Bed
The apartment is priced from $140 per night with a minimum 2 night stay
Accommodates up to four plus one infant sleeping in a travel cot
PLEASE NOTE 3-4 NIGHT MINIMUM ON LONG WEEKENDS, EASTER, XMAS / NEW YEAR
Gas Ducted Heating, Established Gardens
Property Type: Apartment
- Newly redecorated apartment on 1050 sq m property
- The cottage garden adjoins the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park and bush walking tracks
- 5 Minute walk to the start of Darwin Walk and National Pass
- 5 Minute walk to Wentworth Falls Village and Shops
- Short 10 minute drive to Leura or Katoomba
- Accommodates up to 4 guests plus one infant
- 1 queen bed and 1 sofa-bed
- Gas Log Fire
- Central gas heating throughout
- Kitchenette with microwave, toaster and kettle
- New bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry facilities by agreement with owner
- Internet connected Television and DVD player
- Netflix and 100 DVD movies
- Verandah overlooking garden with breakfast table and seating for two
- Smoking is NOT permitted indoors
- We regret that pets cannot be accommodated
- In Autumn and Winter May to November warm outdoor clothing is advisable. Temperatures can be up to 10 degrees cooler than Sydney temperatures.