Located just five minutes walk to Wentworth Falls village, this beautifully restored, conservation listed home, offers luxury accommodation, free unlimited WIFI and is perfect for weekend getaways or mid week breaks.
Burnbank House has been decorated in the Federation Arts and Craft Bungalow style of 1915 with a welcome blend of antique furniture and modern conveniences. The decorative ceilings, original leadlight windows, ornate fireplaces and restored Kauri pine floors are complimented by the sweeping front verandah with views to the east and a quiet back deck bordered by a bespoke stone wall.
Relax in the lounge room as you sprawl out on the Chesterfield sofa or take your morning coffee at the kitchen bench which has been upcycled from the railway sleepers unearthed from the original foundations of the house. After a day out exploring the treasures of Wentworth Falls and beyond, treat yourself to a soak in the claw foot bath.
The four bedrooms offer the comfort of quality linen, generous doonas and blankets and the provision of extra pillows.
- The main bedroom has a king bed, ensuite and sitting room with a smart TV and built in DVD player
- Bedroom 2 has two king singles
- Bedroom 3 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 4 has two single beds
- Portable cot, baby change mat and high chair available (please supply own linen)
Features included for a Blue Mountains getaway:
- Ducted underfloor heating
- Free unlimited WiFi
- 4K smart TV in the lounge room
- Weber BBQ
- Nespresso coffee machine
Burnbank House provides self catering for family gatherings with:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Spacious and fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer
- Large double garage with table tennis.
The perfect Blue Mountains location:
- Just five minutes’ walk from the front gate to Wentworth Falls village with coffee shops, antique stores, restaurants and much more.
- Put on your walking shoes and it’s a 35 minute walk down the Charles Darwin Track to the stunning Wentworth Falls and views of the Blue Mountains National Park.
- A five minute drive will get you to the Falls Gallery
Due to council restrictions, unfortunately we are unable to offer Burnbank House for weddings or functions. Burbank House is a non smoking dwelling, please use the garden for smoking. Pets are not allowed at the property.