Bedroom 1: 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Main Lounge Room: 2 x Queen Sofa Beds, 2 x Single Sofa Beds
Converted Garage - Detached Rumpus Room: 2 x Click Clack Sofa Beds each suitable for 1 adult or 2 children 10m walk from main residence
Quality Linen Provided
A majestic guest house set within a renovated 100-year-old church in the Blue Mountains.
The Church @ Woodford is a modern, luxurious home, renovated in 2013 from a century-old church with beautiful stained glass windows, high vaulted ceilings with decorative cornices, gothic wrought iron, luxurious wood panelling, all set within beautiful gardens, right beside bushland.
- Free WIFI
- A well-equipped contemporary kitchen with a Bosch electric oven, induction cooktop, Caesarstone bench tops and a dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bosch washer/dryer combo
- Master Bedroom with modern en-suite and floor to ceiling windows overlooking a private backyard
- Clawfoot bath and shower
- Large 65" Digital Smart TV with Netflix
- Gas heating in the loungeroom
- Atlantic panel heaters in all bedrooms
- Comfy deluxe new beds
- 10m from the Church building is the converted double garage is now a games room with 45" TV, Pool table and 2 new sofa beds
- Two new queen sofa beds and two new single sofa beds in the Church lounge area
- 4 burner gas BBQ
- Short 50m walk to the train station, shops and cafes
- Ample off street parking
A unique property that provides a friendly and comfortable atmosphere with technological amenities, hotel quality linen service and other unique touches.
Close to the railway station, shops and transport, the Church is conveniently located on the Great Western Highway and can experience some traffic noise in peak times, however, all Bedrooms are located at the rear of the Church, not the Highway side.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY
This property is located in a residential area and is NOT suitable for parties or disruptive loud group gatherings.