You will love the big deck with glorious views over Avoca Beach and the lagoon. Ideal for families who enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining.
The house is approx. 5min walk to Avoca Beach/lagoon and the village where you will find cafes and restaurants.
It is important you understand that this house in NOT A PARTY HOUSE. You will find it offers peace and tranquillity in a suburban street surrounded by quiet, respectful neighbours. We can not rent this house to under 25yrs.
The covered deck, is surrounded by tropical lush bougainvillea with Balinese influenced décor, including a large wooden table that seats 8, water feature, BBQ and all you need for relaxed outdoor entertaining.
The main living area is open plan and has polished floor boards. Opening the glass bifold doors leads you onto the deck and provides a very comfortable indoor/outdoor area
- main bedroom has a king size bed with ensuite bathroom and private balcony.
- second bedroom has views also and has a queen sized bed
- third bedroom is smaller with king single plus optional foldout. This room opens onto the front verandah
- downstairs is a rumpus room with a queen bed with an optional fold out sofa bed
- The main bathroom includes a spa bath, shower and separate toilet.
- The ensuite off the main bedroom includes a toilet, shower, vanity and plenty of storage.
A very well equipped, stylish modern kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher, microwave and gas cooktop.
There is undercover, secure parking for 2 cars.
Please note the floorplan in the photo section.