Ascot Avenue is a beautiful architecturally-designed home nestled in the prestigious hillside precinct of Ascot Avenue, Avoca Beach, a gentle 5 minute stroll to Avoca Beach, the rockpool, cafes and the historic Avoca Beach Picture Theatre.
Large open plan living spaces flow out onto vast three metre wide wrap around verandas upstairs and down, giving panoramic 180 degree views of Avoca Beach, the lagoon, North Avoca and the Skillion at Terrigal.
From the moment you step inside, you will be captivated by the breathtaking views and generous spaces, accented by soaring cathedral ceilings. The upstairs living and dining areas showcase the views and are serviced by a fully equipped marble gourmet kitchen. There is a second living/sitting area downstairs that enjoys access out onto the pool area and stunning views of the beach and coastline.
The home sleeps 8. There is a Master King Bedroom with ensuite (shower and full size bath), a Queen Bedroom with ensuite, a second Queen Room and a twin bedroom with King Single beds with the use of a full bathroom with bath close by.
Further features include a large fully appointed laundry and remote entry double lock up garage.
Most rooms in the house enjoy spectacular views and the location gives easy access to all Avoca Beach has to offer.
Strictly NO PETS, NO SMOKING and NO PARTIES.
4 bedrooms: Master King with full bath/shower ensuite, Queen with ensuite, Queen and Twin Bedrooms.
2 large living areas, both with HD flatscreen TV and DVD player and large DVD/book library.
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
3 metre wide wrap around verandas (upstairs and down) with spectacular views.
Offstreet parking for 3 cars (double lock -up garage + 1 carspace)
5 minute easy walk to beach.
90 Minute drive from Sydney (allow longer for long weekends and holiday weekends).
Central heating and air conditioning throughout.
Heated infinity edge pool with spectacular views
Full gas stove, oven, toaster, Cafe sandwick press, bamix, microwave, fridge/freezer and food processor.
Kitchen table setting for 8.
Outdoor table setting for 8.
Ironing board and iron, washing machine and dryer.
What you will need to bring with you:
Teatowels, beach towels, personal toiletries (including soap), toilet paper, washing powder, food and beverages.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Credit card details (in the name of the person making the booking) must be provided in the booking confirmation and will be held as security and you authorise us to charge any unpaid amounts, additional cleaning charges, garbage collection charges, breakages, missing items or damage caused to the property by you or any of your guests.
2. Property is available from 2pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the date of departure unless otherwise agreed and recorded in your booking form. PLEASE NOTE ALL PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS CHECK OUT TIME IS 9AM.
3. Keys pick up instructions will be communicated to you once completed signed booking form and payment of full amount due has been received. Only one set of keys and garage remote control will be provided for this property.
4. Lost or misplaced keys attract a $150 fee.
5. The number of people must not exceed 8 overnight and the premises are only rented for the period specified in the booking confirmation.
6. Organised parties, weddings and large get togethers ARE NOT permitted without special approval by the owner.
7. Schoolies, Hen's or Buck's Party Bookings are NOT accepted under any circumstances. If it is brought to the attention of the owner or agent that the booking is for an unauthorised function of this nature, the tenancy may be immediately terminated and no refund will be paid.
8. Pets are strictly NOT permitted on the premises and its surrounds.
9. This is a strictly NO SMOKING property.
10. Alcohol is to be consumed in a responsible manner. There are strictly no drugs or illegal activities permitted on the property. Immediate termination and eviction from the premises will occur.
11. DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS or throw items over the deck, place all rubbish in bins provided.
12. All breakages, damage, carpet stains, lost keys etc must be reported to the Manager with the Tenant liable for such losses or damage. Failing to report these will result in a deduction to the Tenant's credit card.
13. Some make up, cleansers, sun lotions, foods and beverages can stain marble bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms/bedding. The tenant is liable for such damage. Please notify the Manager immediately so damage may be minimised.
14. Guests are required to maintain the premises in a clean and tidy condition during their stay and upon departure. BBQ must be clean, all dishes must be washed and put away, dishwasher empty, oven, cooker and microwave to be left clean otherwise and extra cleaning charge will apply. Fridge should also be wiped for any spillages.
15. Garbage collection night is THURSDAY NIGHT, so if you are staying on a Thursday night, please ensure you put garbage bins onto the side of the road (Cape Three Points Road) for collection. All excess garbage that does not fit into the bins must be taken with you. If you fail to do this a minimum charge of $100 will apply for excess garbage disposal.
16. Noise must be kept to a minimum. The house is in a sensitive and quiet location and we respect the neighbour's right to a peaceful existence. If this is not adhered to, the owner has the right to terminate the tenancy agreement without refund.
17. The owner is not responsible for any items left on the premises.
18. Ensure all taps, central heating/air conditioning, oven, dishwasher, lights are switched off prior to departure.
19. Please ensure all doors and windows are securely locked upon departure (including security door on Laundry door).
20. The tenant will permit the owner/manager to enter the premises during the term of the tenancy for the purposes of necessary repairs and investigation of complaints but the owner will give due regard to the tenant's right to quiet enjoyment.
21. Tariffs quoted are subject to change.
22. In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises such as work beyond the control of the owner or its manager, the owner/agent cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discounts will be negotiated under any circumstances.
BOND DEPOSIT: $3000 PER STAY
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE, it is in a quiet suburban street surrounded by permanent residents.
ASCOT AVENUE STRONGLY SUPPORTS AND DISPLAYS THE HOLIDAY RENTAL CODE OF CONDUCT. THIS IS DISPLAYED WITHIN THE HOUSE AND WE URGE ANY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS TO READ THROUGH AND COMPLY WITH ITS CONTENTS.