No frills: clean, affordable, original cottage 10-minute walk to the beach and restaurants.Wooden floorboards throughout and fully fenced backyard.
Ideal for 1 - 2 families and children.
Accommodates 6 persons:
- Bedroom 1 - sleeps 2 with 1 queen bed.
- Bedroom 2 - sleeps 3 with 1 king single bed with latex topper and 1 single bunk beds there's also a mattress on the top bunk not appearing on the photo bunk beds are recommended for children.
- Bedroom 3 - sleeps 1 with 1 single bed with latex topper.
Small bathroom - no bath.
Linen not included.
STRICTLY NO PARTY
Fans on the ceilings in the living room and 2 main bedrooms.
Fireplace: you can use the wood at the bottom of the parking space.
Outside covered entertaining area with a Weber BBQ, protected from the rain.
Front deck to enjoy the afternoon sun.
Fully fenced backyard.
4 car spaces, 1 undercover parking
- Bath towels, hand towels, tea towels, bath mats
- Electric blankets during colder months
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Dishwasher, stovetop espresso maker, toaster, kettle, microwave
- Crockery, cutlery, platters, bowls, pots & pans
- Weber BBQ & utensils
- Free wireless internet
WHAT TO BRING
- Bed linen for beds 1 queen, 1 king single, 3 singles
- Toiletries, shampoo, soap, toilet paper
- Beach towels
- Food supplies & beverage
Available during school holiday periods. Min 5 night stay.
About our cottage...
The backyard is perfect for small children. It's fully enclosed and children can easily access it from the cottage.
The cottage is on ground level – easily accessible from the car.
Note: Our cottage is close to adjacent houses in a quiet suburb. We require that you respect our neighbours by keeping the noise to a reasonable level at all time and particularly between 10 pm - 8 am.
10 minutes walk to beach, town and restaurants
Do you have children? Then the southern end of the beach 10 minutes’ walk – 1.2 km is the ideal spot to spend your holiday.
A ring of rocks forms a large ocean pool. The water is shallow and sheltered from the waves. Kids also enjoy walking on the rocks around the ocean pool.
Adjacent to the ocean pool is a spacious fenced playground. So you can easily walk back and forth between the beach and the playground.
The patrolled area on the beach is located a few metres from the ocean pool.
Avoca Beach is also a popular surfing spot.
Hire a pedal-boat, kayak, or stand up paddle board at Aquafun on Avoca Lake and have a picnic in the shaded area on the shore in Heazlett Park. You can swap watercrafts as much as you like for the time you choose.
Play tennis at Heazlett Park.
The iconic Avoca Beach Picture Theatre, located a few metres from the beach, is a historic single-screen cinema. The cinema screens arthouse and independent movies. The BBC nominated the cinema as one of the “ten most beautiful cinemas” in the world.
Avoca Beachside Market is one of the most popular market on the Central Coast. The market occurs the fourth Sunday of every month in Heazlett Park. You’ll find heaps of irresistible things and food: wood sculpted craft, freshly squeezed juices, chilli produces and jams, recycled wood furniture, gourmet dog treats, Turkish towels, honey, Irish soda bread, French style nougat, cacao spreads…
The Grower’s Market occurs the first Sunday of every month. You’ll find produce from local producers and growers, such as meats, fruits, cheeses, and wine.
Several good cafes and a variety of restaurants are located in town. Two of the best are Bombini and Mohito Joe's best for cocktails and view of the ocean.
In town you’ll find a post office, chemist, small food store, and bottle shop.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
2. The Property is NOT a “party house".
3. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm - 8 am. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions.
4. No pet, sorry.