This is an original and affordable cottage, located a 10-minute walk to the beach, cafes and restaurants. Enjoy wooden floorboards throughout and a fully fenced backyard.
Accommodates 6 persons. Ideal for 1 - 2 families:
- Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 with 1 queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: Sleeps 3 with 1 king single bed with latex topper and 1 single bunk beds. There's also a mattress on the top bunk not appearing on the photo. Bunk bed is recommended for children.
- Bedroom 3: Sleeps 1 with 1 single bed with latex topper.
- Small bathroom - no bath.
No linen included
Strict no party. The house is located in a quiet residential area. We require that you respect our neighbours by keeping the noise to a reasonable level at all time and particularly between 10 pm - 8 am. Neighbours call the police if there is excessive noise, resulting in loss of bond.
- Fans on the ceilings in the living room and 2 main bedrooms.
- Fireplace: you can use the wood at the bottom of the parking space.
- Outside covered entertaining area with a Weber BBQ, protected from the rain.
- Front deck to enjoy the afternoon sun.
- Fully fenced backyard.
- 2 TV's
- 4 car spaces, 1 undercover parking
- Electric blankets during colder months
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Dishwasher, stovetop espresso maker, toaster, kettle, microwave
- Crockery, cutlery, platters, bowls, pots & pans
- Weber BBQ
- Free wireless internet
WHAT TO BRING
- Bed linen for beds: 1 queen, 1 king single, 3 singles
- Bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, tea towels, bath mats
- Toiletries, shampoo, soap, toilet paper
- Food supplies & beverage
Available during school holiday periods. Min 5-7 night stay.
Well-behaved dogs permissible on application.
The cottage is on one level, and is easily accessible from the car.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
2. The Property is NOT a “party house".
3. Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm - 8 am. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions.