Welcome to the holiday destination dreams are made of.
Nestled in a highly sort after water front pocket of Avoca Beach, it is on this sandy corner where the best of both worlds collide. You have the gentle flow of the fresh lagoon, yet the majestic sounds and sights of the ocean.
Styled with a modern take on beach luxe this immaculately presented family home is situated on over a quarter of an acre and is the ultimate destination for families and couples alike.
The large lounge and combined dining room are adjoined by the fully equipped kitchen, and together lead out to the expansive timber deck. From here you can entertain whilst taking in the amazing water views and the fresh salty air.
Out on the sprawling rear yard you will find the double daybed, hammock and fire pit – whilst the manicured lawns connect directly to the sand. Looking for calm fresh water for the little ones? Check - the calm lagoon is right here. Or perhaps you’re hopeful to make a big splash straight into the waves, no worries – that’s right here too Simply take your pick.
With all the necessary elements – fresh, functional and pet friendly – this house is a special place to spend time with family and friends. Winter or Summer, there is plenty to do in the local area and it’s ideal for weekend getaways. Once you’ve arrived you will never want to leave
• Master with queen bed, floor to ceiling glass slider looking out to the sand and water, LED TV and DVD player
• Bedroom two has one set of single bunk beds
• Bedroom three has a bunk in the formation of a double bed below with single on top
• All three bedrooms have double mirrored built in robes.
• Sleeps up to seven people
• Pot-a-cot available on request
OTHER PROPERTY FEATURES:
• Kitchen with fridge and freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, pots, pans, dinnerware and utensils
• Lounge room with 60 inch LED TV
• Dining table seats four
• Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
• Laundry fitted with washing machine, dryer and second toilet
• Secure off street parking for three vehicles behind property gate
• Rear timber deck with both covered and open areas, and wind down outdoor shades
• Outdoor table seats six
• Outdoor shower nook
• Outdoor storage area
• Air conditioning
• Linen and bedding provided
• Pet friendly outdoor only – not pets allowed inside
• Dog friendly beach
• Canoe and dingy available for full use
• Convenient location – walk to all amenities property located directly behind main street
Avoca Beach on the Central Coast of NSW is a popular holiday destination only 1.5 hour drive from Sydney. Experience the vibrant surf culture, relaxed ambience, laid-back lifestyle and cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping in this historical town.
A family focused community, the uniqueness of Avoca Beach is you have the best of both worlds – at one end you have the crystal clear water of Avoca Lake the other end you have the long sandy beach which is patrolled and perfect for both novice and experienced surfers.
The star shaped lake with a large island at its centre offers wide expanses to explore. This ecologically significant and picturesque wetland area is home to pelicans, herons and many other birds and wildlife. Avoca wetland is also home to an endangered Green & Golden Bell Frog colony, diverse and rare flora and its abundant fish stocks afford excellent fishing opportunities. AquaFun offers hire of paddleboats, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards.
If diving is more your thing, check out the dive down to the site of the EX-HMAS Adelaide. A former Australian warship that was deliberately sunk to create an artificial reef.
The family can also enjoy the rock pool, playground, park, tennis courts, and Avoca Beach Markets.
Avoca Beach is truly the jewel in the crown of the coast.
This property is let for holiday purposes only and each booking is subject to our Terms and Conditions. No parties or large gatherings are permitted.
The house is located in a quiet residential area with neighbours who call the police if there is excessive noise. Such will result in the complete loss of bond.