View from Seaspray
Main bedroom with ocean views
Main deck with views to Avoca - Cheers!...
View to rockpool & surfclub
Sunset from Seaspray
Views from Beach to Seaspray
Avoca Beach to Surf Club
Activities at Avoca
Bedroom 3 with TV
View from deck towards Avoca Surf Club
View to upstairs
Upstairs 3 way bathroom
View from Lounge to dining & side deck
Bedroom 2 views
View to downstairs lounge
SEASPRAY @ AVOCA invites you to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends at Beautiful Avoca Beach. Seaspray has been architectually designed to make the most of its natural beauty & beach surroundings. It is perched above Avoca Beach in a quiet street approximately 100metres direct line from the beach itself. The spectacular coast to coast views can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house . A short 4 minute walk will take you to the beautiful beach itself to explore the surf, sun, rock pools, fishing or canoeing in the nearby lake. The beach is great for children with it's own protected rock pool . For the more adventurous a snorkel or a surf is recommended & it's an ideal place to experience a dive to HMAS Adelaide. For the less adventurous a casual walk along the waters edge on one of the most magnificent sands in Australia is a must.
Historic Avoca Theatre is nearby to catch the latest movie. Avoca shops & restaurants only a 6 minute walk.
Please note this property DOES NOT accept SCHOOLIES , BUCKS / HENS BOOKINGS .
This property does not accept bookings from Students You must be age 24 plus .
Proof of ID is required at time of booking.
SEASPRAY FEATURES, INCLUSIONS, WHAT TO BRING
IDEAL for 2 families, or a group of friends. Sleeps 10.
> 5 bedrooms, master with ocean views, ensuite, queen latex bed and flat screen TV.
> 2nd Bedroom with Queen latex mattress bed & ocean views.
> 3rd Bedroom has 2 Single beds,
> Bedroom 4 & 5 have 1 Single & 1 King Single bed each.
> All bedrooms on 1 level for easy access. Bed 5 includes TV & DVD - ideal children/teen getaway.
> Main bathroom with separate shower room, separate toilet and separate vanity.
> Large living /dining area opening to decks.
> 2 entertaining decks with BBQ and outdoor settings
> Fantastic observation tower to enjoy dolphin or whale watching
> Separate TV room with flat screen TV and DVD.
> Off street parking for 3 cars.
> Private setting surrounded by native gardens & birdlife.
> Ideal spot to use as a base for diving the HMAS Adelaide off Avoca Beach
> Perfect accomodation for people who are having wedding reception at Avoca Surf club.
> Easy 90 minute drive from Sydney CBD. Allow extra time during long weekends & school holiday periods.
WHAT TO BRING
• Sheets & pillow case covers for beds (2 queen beds, 2 King single beds, 4 single beds)
• Bath towels, hand towels, tea towels, bath mats
• Beach towels
• Personal toiletries, shampoo, soap, toilet paper
• Food supplies & beverage
• Favourite music, movies & a smile
4 leather lounges
Large white dining table & 10 matching dining chairs
Flat screen TVs & DVD player
Stereo CD & radio
Selection of DVDs, magazines, board games, cards
Pillows, Doonas & Blankets provided
Iron & Ironing Board
Coffee plunger, toaster, kettle, microwave
For your convenience a Starter Pack is provided which includes a selection of Teas, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper,
glad wrap, foil, dishwashing products, torch
Seaspray is also well equipped with crockery, cutlery, platters , bowls pots & pans and BBQ and serving utensils to enable you to enjoy your time with friends & family
DEPOSIT & TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
11. The Booking Confirmation – the return of the signed Booking Confirmation whether by post, fax, scanned email or where details are provided by phone, creates a binding agreement between Landlord/Agent and the tenant that is named in the Booking Confirmation and the tenant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Tenancy below which form part of the Tenancy Agreement.
2. Booking Deposits
• Christmas Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of Tariff due 1st July. Balance of Tariff due 1st November
• Easter Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% due 31st January. Balance due 1st March
• October School Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately (NON REFUNDABLE)
50% of tariff payable 1st July. Balance due 1st September
• Weekend Bookings 100% of tariff is payable immediately
• Other Periods Where booking is made within 30 days of occupancy 100% of
Tariff is payable immediately otherwise 50% tariff payable
Immediately. Balance due 30 days prior to occupancy
3. Payments can be made by Direct Deposit, VISA or MASTERCARD.
4. Credit card payments attract a surcharge of 4% being the bank processing fee.
5. Credit card details MUST BE provided in the booking confirmation and will be held as security and you authorise us to charge any unpaid amounts, additional cleaning charges, garbage charges, breakages, missing items or damages caused to the property (whether caused by you or any other person).
6. The credit card MUST BE in the name of the person who signs the booking confirmation and must be the principal tenant residing at the premises for the duration of the rental.
7. Credit card authorisation may also be used in the event of cancellation.
8. Cancellation within 30 days of booking where no payment has been received will result in credit card authorisation being used and any refund due to you will be dependant upon the property being rebooked by another party.
9. Refunds of any monies following a cancellation will only be made where the property has been fully re booked for the total period. Refunds will be subject to a $200 administration fee.
10. Part cancellation of a booking will not be accepted.
11. It is recommended that tenants purchase a travel insurance policy to cover any unforseen circumstances.
12. Property is available from 3pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 9 am on the date of departure unless otherwise agreed in your booking form. A late checkout fee may apply.
13. Key pick up instructions will be communicated to you once completed signed booking form, photo ID and payment of full amount due has been received. Only one set of keys will be provided for this property.
14. Lost or misplaced keys attract a $150 fee.
15. The number of occupants must not exceed 10 people overnight & the premises are rented only for the period stated in the booking confirmation.
16. Accommodation is for residential purposes only.
• Parties, weddings, and large get togethers ARE NOT permitted
• Schoolies, Hen or Buck’s Party Bookings are NOT accepted & Landlord/Agent has right to cancel the booking immediately without any refund.
If it is brought to the attention of the Landlord/Agent that booking is for an “Unauthorised function”, is one of a “Schoolies “or “Hen/Buck’s party” nature, the tenancy will be immediately terminated & eviction without refund will occur. Additional PENALTIES may also be levied for damage or for any lost rent due to misrepresentation or damage to property by the tenant.
17. Noise to be kept to a minimum. The house is in a particularly sensitive & quiet location. Please respect the neighbours’ right to peaceful existence and wild life request that the tranquillity of the area is preserved and respected.
Occupation where the Landlord/Agent deems has caused nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring occupiers will be terminated & tenant evicted immediately without refund & full security bond forfeited & any costs incurred following misuse of the premises will be payable by the tenant or charged against the credit card.
18. Alcohol is to be consumed in a responsible manner. There are strictly no drugs or illegal activities permitted on the property. Immediate termination and eviction from premises will occur & Authorities notified.
19. Pets are strictly NOT permitted on the premises and its surrounds.
20. This is strictly a No Smoking Property.
21. Do not feed the birds nor throw items over the deck into the garden but place all rubbish in the appropriate bins provided including bottle caps, corks, food, debris, paper, etc as they can harm the wildlife. Extra charges will apply where debris is required to be cleared from gardens or where the recycle bins require sorting.
22. If on arrival, the premises are unclean or there are damaged items, the tenant must notify the Landlord/Agent promptly to allow the Landlord/Agent access to the premises to inspect & rectify.
23. The tenant is responsible for damage to property or loss of, or damage to any items at the property including but not limited to utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, furniture, flooring, bedding, electrical items & the tenant will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost & must report immediately breakages, damage, carpet stains, lost keys, losses etc. The tenant is liable for any such loss or damage and failing payment by other means prior to departure the Landlord/Agent shall be entitled to deduct the cost of repair, loss etc by use of the credit card authority.
24. Certain make up, cleansers, toners, sun tan lotions, wet costumes and clothing, tea, coffee, red wine and orange juice can permanently stain bedding, pillows, mattress protectors, quilts, blankets, quilt covers, carpet and furniture. Where such stains cannot be washed out through normal laundering/cleaning you will be liable for any additional laundry and/or replacement/repairs of such items. Landlord requests that you take special care and if you do have such an occurrence please notify us immediately so that damage can be minimised.
25. Tenants are to provide their own linen- sheets,pillow cases, towels, bathmats – where it is evident sheets have not been used on the beds a $300 laundry fee will apply.
26. All furniture & equipment must not be moved as it can cause damage to the item itself, flooring or walls. Umbrellas should not be left up when not in use as strong winds can cause damage. Tenant will be responsible for such damage.
27. Tenant will be responsible for costs incurred for tuning TV/VCR/DVD’s which have been detuned by tenant
Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games room, Stereo, Parking
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Large deck outdoor furniture , Latex bed, Modern furniture, Sun lounge & umbrella, Open plan entertaining areas, Panoramic views, Off street parking 3 cars, Lovely surroundings, Outdoor hot & cold shower