A House with all the elements... next door to a park, playground, shops, tennis courts and so close to the lake and beach. With 4 bedrooms it easily sleeps 14 people, 3 large indoor entertaining areas and a large dining set.
Avoca sands is a family beach house with 3 full bathrooms, 4 showers, 4 bedrooms, lounge, dinning, drive in garage and separate rumpus with rear and front balconies. Their is also a large enclosed backyard.
- Lounge - seats 8-10
- 2 TV’s (40”, 30” and 22” in bedroom 1)
- Rumpus downstairs
- Double car garage
- Full kitchen with all cooking requirements.
- Dinning table for 12-14
- In the Kitchen you'll find the necessary appliances and cooking utensils, for all your self-catering needs.
- Guests can also make full use of the fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Internal Laundry
- BBQ in the park next door with the tennis courts.
- Air-conditioning for summer (fully ducted upstairs)
- Wood fire for winter
- DVD players
- Lockup Garage
- Balcony with water views and outdoor setting.
- Level block with large fenced backyard
- There are four bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - queen with ensuite and wall mounted TV
- Bedroom 2 - 2 pairs of bunk beds
- Bedroom 3 - queen
- Bedroom 4 - double, with bunk above and another pair of bunks plus trundle bed
What to do:
-- Relax by the beach!
House backs onto local shops:
- General store
- Liquor store
- Video store
- Newsagency and HEAPS more...
The lake is across the road and Aquamuse Aquatic Hire at the lake have aqua bikes, pedal cats, canoes, sailboards and surf skis for hire. They are open weekends and school holidays from 10.00 a.m - 5.00 p.m
2 Tennis courts right next door WITH lights.
Playground for the kids next door with swings, a basket ball hoop and a wall for practicing tennis as well as public BBQs
Oval for sport, with cricket nets and football/soccer post
Avoca is a surf Mecca, but if the little ones don't want to surf there are two patrolled beaches and a rock pool
Large sandy area to play sport and dig!
There is also the fresh water lake backing onto the beach
Avoca Beach is a Popular holiday resort and surfing destination on the Central Coast. Located 95 km north of Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway. In recent times the Avoca Beach area has become a popular holiday retreat for the wealthy residents of Sydney's North Shore. Its wooded hills and quietness (it is on a road which goes nowhere) is seen as ideal for family holidays and outings where the emphasis is on beach activities.
Avoca Beach is a lengthy, pleasant and popular beach enclosed at either end by rocky headlands. It is considered a major surfing beach. The surf at the northern end is considered to be for the more experienced and the southern end boast a safer swimming area for children and inexperienced swimmers. There is a surf lifesaving club with multiple cafes backing onto the beach. The beach is also ideal for fishing and its length makes it great for beach walking and exercise.
Avoca Lake Just behind the beach is Avoca Lake, which is quite large and essentially in two sections, separated by the Avoca Drive bridge. A narrow arm extends south of the bridge while, on the northern side it spreads out to the west, the north and east to the beach. Bareena Island sits in the middle. North Avoca lies to the north and east of this northern section of the lake. On the eastern side of the bridge is J.F. Hazlett Park which is a pleasant spot for a picnic or barbecue