Note: Some of the photographs show a Jetty into the water. Please be aware that the Jetty belongs to an adjacent property 3 houses down and is therefore NOT available for usage by Guests.
Lakeside@BonnellsBay is a large waterfront reserve property situated at Bonnells Bay, one hour north of Sydney. This property stands out as it features unimpeded panoramic water views from the backyard, and these great views are also accessible from the living areas within the house. Combine this with its sheer size, age (20 years old brick home), condition and facilities that this property offers ===> an inspection a must for this property.
The location is ideal as a home away from home, so close to all the everyday amenities and yet only a stone’s throw away from a wonderfully calm and protected part of Lake Macquarie. The house location is perfect as a base to explore some of the other highlights provided by Australia’s largest salt water lake.
The house has:
1) 5 Large Bedrooms
2) 3 Bathrooms
3) Combined formal Lounge/Dining/TV area that houses:
• A TV viewing area with a 52? LED TV and two large and comfortable reclining seats for maximum viewing pleasure.
• A dining area with a 7 piece dining suite.
• A Formal Lounge with full sized sofa and two large and comfortable reclining seats to observe the vast lake views
4) Combined Kitchen and Family room provides another separate living area for guests to sit back and enjoy the fabulous waterfront views. The Family room also has lounge suite, TV and DVD player.
5) The fully equipped kitchen includes a breakfast bar and stools, full size fridge / freezer, oven, microwave & dishwasher.
6) The rear foyer is perfect for an outdoor BBQ setting, having a romantic dinner overlooking the lake and a wonderful opportunity to observe the mesmerising sunset. BBQ Burner and Gas Tank will be supplied.
7) Parking area for 3 vehicles provided immediately outside of garages. The garages themselves will be occupied and not available for guest use.
Lakeside@BonnellsBay is perfect for the large family get-togethers. Everything about the house is big. It has the space and facilities to comfortably accommodate several families who wish to spend some quality time together. The flexible Layout allows for large living areas that provide sufficient space for all guests to gather together or split off into their private areas.
The property is extremely kids friendly. There are vast grassy areas for kids to run around and fly their kites with only a very gentle slope to the water’s edge.
Couples, families, friends, water sports and fishing fanatics will all enjoy the majestic views and idyllic surrounds that this great waterfront property offers. Launch your boat from the boat ramp (5 minutes away) and securely park it at the backyard during your stay.
Things to do:
1) Enjoy all manner of water sports in one of Lake Macquarie’s most protected areas, including:
• Wind Surfing
• Jet Ski
• Canoeing and Kayaking
• For the boating enthusiast, water ski and tow a type
2) Fishing from your own backyard
3) Visit the Hunter Valley (30 min drive)
4) Golf courses (10 min drive)
5) Lakefront walks along the water’s edge, starting from our backyard
6) Nearest Boat Ramp (5 min drive)
7) Nearest Coles Supermarket (5 min drive)
This 5 bedroom house houses 7 beds and is able to accommodate 11 individuals.
Master Bedroom – Queen bed + Ensuite + Walk In Robe
Bedroom 2 – Double Bed + Single Bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 Single bed
Bedroom 4– Double Bed
Bedroom 5 – Double Bed
Conditions of Staying
1) Number of Guests limited to 11.
2) No Pets allowed.
3) No Buck’s/Hen’s Night, 21st Birthday or loud parties.
4) Guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as they found it. A cleaning Fee of $250 will apply if property is not left in a clean condition.
5) At this stage, Towels, Pillow cases and Bed Linen are not included. All occupants are expected to bring and use their own. If beds are slept on without pillow cases or bed linens, an additional cleaning surcharge will apply depending on amount of washing/replacement required.
The above represents some of the main points in our terms and conditions. Please contact the owners for the full set, or read the terms and conditions in the stayz email