Bamboo House has been designed for holiday letting, with lots of seating and under cover outdoor space to enjoy.
Privacy locks on bedroom doors so families can share the house.
It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and the best thing of all is a outdoor spa in a thatched gazebo.
A lovely garden and view of tuggerah lake and the surounding tree tops as the house is set on the highest spot in the street.
Close to shops, beaches, parks and tennis courts and a number of golf courses
The Facilities offered by Bamboo House include:
- Newly renovated home with lake views and lock up garage.
- Four bedrooms with a queen size bed in each. Plus three single trundle beds. Suitable for families from the country or overseas.
- Three bathrooms, one an ensuite.
- Combined Lounge and Dining area with access to a large entertaining deck overlooking the Tuggerah Lakes.
- Full new modern Kitchen including dishwasher and microwave.
- Full laundry
- Set in landscaped gardens is the Gazebo with barbeque, spa and seating.
- Easy to get to from the expressway.
- This part of the central coast is proud of the many parks and gardens it has, and the play facilities for adults and children.
- Close to a well known reptile park and animal sanctuary.
- A number of golf courses (the Wyong golf course is 5 mins away)
- The lake is a few meters away.
- Beaches, Like Norah Head, are a 10-minute drive away.
- Also close by are tennis courts, heated pools, shopping malls (one with a skating ring, all with cinemas), Wattigan mountains to explore.
- Wineries are 1 hour away.