NO PARTIES Ocean views from house and pool. Max 12 guests no visitors. Peaceful & beautiful home.
Weeknight tariff rates are for 6 persons only. Week night bookings of more than 6 guests will incur an addition fee of $100 per additional person per night. This house is a private residence. All facilities and spaces are available except for a few locked cupboards.
Weekend tariff rates are for 6 persons. More than 6 guests on weekends will incur the tariff plus an additional $150 per person per night.
This property requires a guest registration form and credit card for bond security purposes. Plus license ID of the person responsible for the booking and the names of their guests. The manager lives very close by and will likely check in with you at some point during your stay.
Ocean Front House is an executive holiday residence with modern furnishings. Sleeps 10 -12. Mid-week special rates available for a romantic couple getaway.
In-ground 14 x 3 metre salt water pool with pool side lounge chairs. Enormous kitchen with two dishwashers and two double door fridges. Two large flat screen TVs with Foxtel - one in the main living area and one in the rumpus room. Two separate BBQ areas for entertaining. 4 Bathrooms, including 2 spa baths and a twin shower in en-suite. Rumpus room. Table tennis table in garage. Attic/loft star gazing room. Double lock-up garage and driveway for additional parking.
What will you find when you arrive?
PLEASE NOTE: This house is a private residence. All facilities and spaces are available except for a few locked cupboards.
Please be aware that Ocean Front House + Pool is set among private homes. This is a place for a quiet holiday and BBQ's with family and friends. To respect the environment there is an expectation that there are no parties and no pets in this home. Please be aware that you will be in a residential area. It is only fair that local residents are not disturbed by your guests.
The property, including the pool, is regularly maintained outside of the times at which it is booked. However, in the event of an emergency fault to the pool, spa, electrical supply, plumbing matters or other facility, tradepersons may need access to the property. This will be avoided unless absolutely necessary and time spent by such persons on the premises kept to a minimum. The owners cannot be held responsible for critical repair work and will not offer compensation for such emergency responses - particularly if requested by tenants in response to a problem they report.
Firewood is not provided for the fireplace. If you wish to use the fireplace, you can purchase wood from a number of service stations close by.
Linen is not supplied for this property. For your convenience you can purchase a Bedding, Bath & Kitchen Pack for your stay which is $30/person and includes beds made up on arrival, bath towels and face washers, toilet paper, guest soap, hand towels and bath mats as well as tea towels, rubbish bags, dishwasher tablets/liquid, sponge and wipes. Please enquire when making your booking.
TERMS and CONDITION of HOLIDAY LETTING
1. There are to be no parties, no bucks/hens weekends nor any other types of functions held at this property.
2. Each guest is expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property and surrounding properties.
3. Disturbance of neighbours immediate neighbours have office contact details, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond. Our neighbours are reasonable people who have the right to a peaceful nights sleep at all times.They will call the property manager if they are disturbed by nuisance noise or offensive behaviour.
4. A breach of house rules includes: any extra people on the premises at any time; noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour; damage to or destruction of property; improper or unseemly conduct; any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Manager, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, the owner or other guests.
5. The property is let for only the number of persons specified and agreed in email correspondence. These particular individuals are referred to as guests. There must not be any additional person on the property at any time. Failure to declare visitors may result in additional person for each night of your stay and may cause forfeiture of your bond.
6. It is a requirement that you leave the property in a clean condition, similar to that in which it was found. Your rental includes a general clean. Excess charges will apply if you leave a mess. You are responsible for the cost of stain removal for walls, carpets and upholstery, such as beer, wine, food, muddy feet, extreme sand or excess cleaning required for the kitchen.
ALL kitchen items must be put back where they belong, please make sure the dishwasher is unloaded and no dirty dishes left behind on your departure day. Please also make sure that ALL items you have washed up or taken out of the dishwasher are put away CLEAN or a surcharge of $80.00 will be incurred.
Please DO NOT rearrange kitchen items.
ALL rubbish needs to be taken outside. Excess rubbish that does not fit in the bin must be removed .
If the property has a spa bath installed please ensure that it is left in an acceptable state of cleanliness. An extra charge will be incurred if extra cleaning required.
Please DO NOT REARRANGE cupboards or furniture, extra costs may be incurred if you do.
Please leave the BBQ clean or cost for removal/cleaning will be charged to you via your bond.
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay and if noted on inspection by our cleaners/managers will be charged against your bond.
7. This is a NON SMOKING residence. Smoking is not permitted indoors. Do not smoke inside any area of the residence. A surcharge of $350.00 for smoke removal will be charged if smoke is detected. If you wish to smoke please do so outside. Please be a courteous smoker if you must smoke outside only and ensure the wind does not blow it inside. DO NOT leave cigarette butts, dirty ashtrays or put butts in the gardens or planters or within the residence under any circumstances. A surcharge of $150.00 will be incurred.
8. Pets are not allowed on the premises unless the property management/owners have agreed expressly.
9. The owners do not accept or take any responsibility for your guests’ personal property. Please ensure you have taken out appropriate insurance coverage as required.
Items left behind by guests can be sent to the primary guest's address provided on this guest registration form. A handling fee of $25 plus costs for shipping will be deposited from the credit card provided on this guest registration form.
Please close and lock ALL windows and doors on your departure day or when you are absent from the property to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
10. When any guest enters the property they shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
11. The primary guest acknowledges having read and understood the terms and conditions and acknowledges receipt of a copy of the terms and conditions and by execution of the Guest Registration form agrees to be bound by them and be responsible for compliance with the terms and conditions by other occupants of premises.
12. Check out time is strictly enforced. Late check outs may be negotiated and paid in advance. Breaches of this condition will result in an automatic cost of $60 per hour or part there of being charged to the registered primary guest credit card.
13. Any loss of keys or remote controls have to be reported to the management as soon as possible. A surcharge of $150.00 will be incurred.
14. Cancellation if caused by the client: Money for Bedding/Bath/Kitchen Pack is not refundable at any time. Money paid for renting the premises is as described in the terms advised by Stayz.
15. Additional agreements:
PLEASE NOTE: Should a deduction be made from your supplied bond security card, you will be notified of the amount and when this will occur. We only accept Visa or MasterCard.