EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT - Available at no extra cost, subject to availability.
To make your stay as relaxing and carefree as possible, we have included these complimentary gifts:
* Two bottles of wine (1 x white, 1 x red)
* A breakfast basket with gourmet supplies
* Chocolates, tea and coffee
Anchor's Ahoy is located in Spencer NSW - on the water's edge where Mangrove Creek meets with the Hawkesbury River.
It is an easy 1.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD (approximately 95km). It is a scenic drive along the Sydney Newcastle Freeway, then through picturesque Pete's Ridge and Mangrove Mountain.
Anchor's Ahoy is a completely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house which has kept it's historical charm. It is a haven away from the city - offering an oasis amongst luscious nature and an open and inviting river. It is a hideaway, yet close to shops and various other amenities to suit needs and desires. It comfortably sleeps four with additional guests possible upon request.
Guests can enjoy:
* A private floating pontoon which is perfect for mooring a boat or simply pulling up a deck chair and fishing
* A Samsung HD Smart TV 55-inch with Foxtel and Blueray DVD player)
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the loungeroom/kitchen, main bedroom and second bedroom
* Wrap-around undercover balcony with comfortable outdoor seating
* Outdoor open-air decking with gas BBQ and additional seating
* Complimentary WiFi (ADSL2+)
* Fully equipped custom-built kitchen with state-of-the-art oven and cooktop (brand new kitchen installed in October 2016)
* Kitchen appliances, pots, pans, plates, serving dishes, cutlery etc. are all provided
* Outdoor gas heaters
* Polished black-butt floorboards
* Indoor bar heaters and extra blankets for winter nights
* Ceiling fans
* Glass french doors
* Luxury linen is provided (sheets, towels etc.)
* Premium pillowtop handcrafted mattresses
* Washing machine and dryer is available for use
* Main bedroom = Queen Bed
* Second bedroom = Two King Single Beds
* Third bedroom (attached to the balcony) = King Single Bunks
* Main bathroom with shower and toilet
* Second bathroom with toilet
Spencer Village Store is located 100 metres down the road - a general store with food supplies, alcohol and meals for breakfast and lunch.
We require a 40% deposit at the time of booking with the remaining amount due one week prior to your stay. Any cancellations incur a 40% fee (we will happily reimburse you 20% if you re-book within 6 months).