Stay 2 NIGHTS get 3rd NIGHT FREE. Weekends & Midweek..excluding School holidays/Public holidays. Ends March 31st 2017
Surrounded by trees and with views over Copacabana Beach to MacMasters headland this property has a tranquil, holiday atmosphere to share a perfect holiday with family or friends. Upon your arrival a feeling of peace and tranquillity descends over you. Listen to the waves and whip birds, watch the rosellas, kookaburras and bush turkeys.
Created for peace, comfort and ease, the quality Asian inspired artifacts, the homewares and furniture and the attention to detail throughout gives this property a unique ambience, a serene atmosphere for your senses and a luxurious rest. There are plenty of spaces here for everyone to do their own thing and relax.
Marai at Copa accommodates 8 people in quality sleeping comfort . Outdoor relaxation areas are plentiful with a large verandah wrapping around the house from the living and kitchen areas where alfresco dining is provided. Dine around 2 large teak Cotswold dining tables with directors chairs, or enjoy another verandah at the front of the property which provides further seating.
QUALITY BED LINEN AND TOWELS ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE.
A security deposit is applicable to all bookings.
This is a holiday home for family groups and friends.
Absolutely no groups under 25 years and no parties of anykind, This is a condition of the security deposit.
One hour and 15 minutes from Sydney CBD, 10 minutes from Terrigal and 20 minutes from Woy Woy, the picturesque village of Copacabana is nestled between Avoca and MacMasters beaches. This unspoilt location captures a great holiday atmosphere with its wonderful surf beach, Cochrane lagoon, sheltered rock pool and natural surroundings. Swimming, surfing, beach fishing, snorkelling or just strolling the beach are just some of the pastimes to enjoy. The beach is a 10-15 minute walk, depending on your level of fitness.
On your arrival, there is nothing to spend after your rental other than your food and personal requirements.
QUALITY LINEN FOR 8 IS PROVIDED
There are 4 double/queen bedrooms where luxury linen is provided. This includes Egyptian cotton sheets, bath towels, duck feather doonas and 4 inch mattress toppers, cotton blankets and quality pillows with a choice of duck feather or microfibre for allergies.
- Main bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe, queen size bed and a verandah for that breath of fresh morning air.
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and built in wardrobes. These are smaller but well appointed rooms. The main bathroom with both bath and shower services these two bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom on the lower level with a queen size bed. An extra shower + toilet facility is located in the laundry area directly next to this bedroom, making it a good one for the children as it is adjacent to the, TV, and DVD.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a large stainless steel oven, dishwasher, microwave, Fisher & Pykel frig, walk in pantry and granite bench tops. Everything you require in the kitchen is provided. All you need is to be the gourmet cook
- Scanpan saucepans and frypans
- Full compliment of quality knives
- Mud ceramic serving dishes
- Wonki Ware serving dishes and bowls
- A full compliment of glassware, dinnerware and cutlery to cater for 18
The living and kitchen area opens onto a large timber deck with outdoor dining facilities and BBQ
INTERNAL DINING AREA - seats 8 people
2 Alternative LIVING/TV/GAME areas providing additional areas for groups to do their own thing
- Both these areas have flatscreen TV, DVD with Blue Ray, and CD player for music
- Wireless broadband is included allowing you to keep in touch.
+ In-house Entertainment facilities to enjoy -
- A selection of good games, Scrabble, Monopoly..
- Selection of Movies on DVD
- Books and magazines
PARKING & OUTDOORS -
- 3 cars are easily accommodated in the property parking area
- An outdoor hot shower is located in the front garden
- Lovely terraced gardens
The maximum number of adult persons permitted to occupy the premises shall not exceed the sleeping arrangements ie. 2 adults per bedroom in 4 queen size beds.
Overcrowding and extra guests are not permitted.
Bed linen for the 4 beds is included.
Bath towels are also provided
Beach towels are not provided
Extra charges for cleaning will be incurred if the property is left in an untidy and / or excessively unclean condition.
This is a holiday home for family groups and friends.
Absolutely no groups under 25 years and no parties of any kind, This is a condition of the security deposit.
Things to Do
- Feed the ducks on Cochrone Lagoon, try kayaking, play on the sand, swim, snorkel, surf, do a fish, relax, have a BBQ, dine on the decks, watch the sunset.
- A ten minute stroll south along the sand will take you to MacMasters Beach which sits beneath the impressive headland of Bouddhi National Park or turn north to Copa headland where a great rock pool will provide countless hours of fun for the kids. You can enjoy a dip between the flags, catch a few waves off the point or perhaps do some snorkeling and check out the marine life.
- Paddle a kayak and explore the peace of Cochrone Lagoon, a haven for native bird life. Paddle out before breakfast or in the magic of sunset where you will experience peace like never before.
Surfers Copa is renowned for having one of the best point breaks on the east coast
- WHALE WATCHING
Atop Copa headland you will find a whale watching platform and Captain Cook Lookout where you will have a great view up and down the coast. Whale watching during the migratory period and dolphins all year round may be seen in the bay between Copacabana and MacMasters Beach.
- GOLF anyone? Gosford, Terrigal and Woy Woy golf courses at your service and then there