$300 DISCOUNT and FREE late checkout for 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for 6 people or less, contact owner to confirm details and receive discounted rate.
Copacabana Paradise invites you to enjoy a relaxing break with family and friends at beautiful Copacabana Beach. Copacabana Paradise is a dual occupancy house with its own entrance and yard with pool. It is designed to enjoy the outdoors with north facing private living areas not used by other guests. A short 400m level walk will take you to the beautiful beach itself to explore the surf, sun, rock pool, fishing, canoeing or stand up paddle boarding in the near by lagoon. The patrolled beach in summer is great for families to enjoy surfing, body boarding or swimming and toddlers can enjoy the beaches own protected rock pool. If you miss your pet to much, that's OK we are PET FRIENDLY
Copacabana Paradise features and Inclusions
1. Two Living Areas both leading onto outdoor living areas
2. Outdoor dining with BBQ next to the solar heated pool
3. Outdoor undercover lounge area next to the pool.
4. 1st Bedroom, Master with en-suite. 2nd bedroom has 2 single bunks
5. 1st Bathroom/ en suite with shower, toilet and vanity.
6. 3rd Bedroom,queen and single , 4th bedroom king and single
7. 2nd Bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity.
8. 3rd bathroom bath shower and separate toilet
9. Easy 90 minute drive from Sydney CBD, Secure yard for pets and a small kennel
Allow extra time during long weekends and holiday periods.Off street parking for 2 cars
10. Backyard with tropical gardens which is fully fenced and guests have private use, this is a dual occupancy house with separate entrances and separate yards.
11. TV and FREE Wi Fi
12. Board games and cards
13. Secure fenced yard for children
14. Spring free Trampoline
15. Table Tennis table
DEPOSIT & TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Booking Confirmation –Please confirm the Booking Confirmation by post or email. This form creates a binding agreement between Landlord/Agent and the tenant that is named in the Booking Confirmation and the tenant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Tenancy below which form part of the Tenancy Agreement.
2. Booking Deposits,
• Easter Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately NON REFUNDABLE
50 due 31st January. Balance due 1st March
• October School Holidays $200 to hold booking payable immediately NON REFUNDABLE
50 of tariff payable 1st July. Balance due 1st Sept
• Weekend Bookings 100 of tariff is payable immediately
• Other Periods Where booking is made within 30 days of occupancy 100 of
Tariff is payable immediately otherwise 50 tariff payable
Immediately. Balance due 30 days prior to occupancy
3. The number of occupants must not exceed 6 people overnight & the premises are rented only for the period stated in the booking confirmation.There is another side of the house which has a separate entrance, the other side does not use the back yard, this is a dual occupancy house. Payments can be made by Direct Deposit or credit card
4. The security bond MUST BE provided 30 days prior to booking commencement and will be held as security for additional cleaning charges, garbage charges, breakages, missing items or damages caused to the property whether caused by you or any other person.
5. Refunds of any monies following a cancellation will only be made where the property has been fully re booked for the total period. Refunds will be subject to a $100 administration fee.No part cancellation accepted.
6. No part cancellation accepted.
7. Discount for 2 bedroom rental
8. Property is available from 2pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the date of departure unless otherwise agreed in your booking form. A late checkout fee may apply.
9. Instructions for entry will be communicated to you once all payments have been received
10. The Landlord/ Agent are not responsible for any loss or damage to any of the tenant’s property left in, on or near the premises. Tenant must ensure that the premises are locked /secured when absent from premises.
11. Pets are permitted outside must clean up after your dog, scoop and bucket provided
12. Accommodation is for residential purposes only.
• Parties, weddings ARE NOT permitted
• Schoolies, Hen or Buck’s Party Bookings are NOT accepted & Landlord/Agent has right to cancel the booking immediately without any refund.
If it is brought to the attention of the Landlord/Agent that booking is for an “Unauthorised function”, is one of a “Schoolies “or “Hen/Buck’s party” nature, the tenancy will be immediately terminated & eviction without refund will occur. Additional PENALTIES may also be levied for damage or for any lost rent due to misrepresentation or damage to property by the tenant.
13. Noise to be kept to a minimum. The house is in a particularly sensitive & quiet location. Please respect the neighbours’ right to peaceful existence and wild life request that the tranquillity of the area is preserved and respected.
Occupation where the Landlord/Agent deems has caused nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring occupiers will be terminated & tenant evicted immediately without refund & full security bond forfeited & any costs incurred following misuse of the premises will be payable by the tenant.
18. Alcohol is to be consumed in a responsible manner.
19. There are strictly no drugs or illegal activities permitted on the property. Immediate termination and eviction from premises will occur & Authorities notified.
20. It is recommended that tenants purchase a travel insurance policy.
21. If on arrival, the premises are unclean or there are damaged items, the tenant must notify the Landlord promptly to allow the Landlord access to the premises to inspect & rectify.
22. The tenant is responsible for damage to property or loss of, or damage to any items at the property including but not limited to crockery, glassware, furniture, flooring, bedding, electrical items & the tenant will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost & must report immediately breakages, damage, carpet stains, lost keys, losses etc. The tenant is liable for any such loss or damage and failing payment by other means prior to departure the Landlord/Agent shall be entitled to deduct the cost of repair, loss etc by use of the bond.Administration fee for any claims is up to $200
23. Certain make up, cleansers, toners, sun tan lotions, wet costumes and clothing, tea, coffee, red wine and orange juice can permanently stain bedding, pillows, mattress protectors, quilts, blankets, quilt covers, carpet and furniture. Where such stains cannot be washed out through normal laundering/cleaning you will be liable for any additional laundry and/or replacement/repairs of such items.
24. All furniture & equipment must not be moved. Umbrellas should not be left up when not in use as strong winds can cause damage. Tenant will be responsible for such damage.
25. Tenant will be responsible for costs incurred for tuning TV/VCR/DVD’s which have been detuned by tenant or by the attachment of electronic devices, play stations etc.
26. Tenants are required to maintain the premises in a clean & tidy condition during their stay & upon departure the premises are to be left in a clean and tidy manner.
27. BBQ and surrounding area must be left clean, all dishes must be washed & put away, dishwasher emptied, oven, cooker and microwave to be left clean. Fridge should also be emptied & wiped for any spillages.
28. Garbage & recycle bins are collected Monday Mornings. Please place bins out on road kerbside with bin handle facing the property if staying on a Sunday Night.
29. All Excess garbage, bottles which do not fit into the designated bins must be taken with you.
30. This is strictly an outside Smoking Property
31. Lost property items are held for only 7days. A fee of $50 plus postage will apply for personal items left at the premises which tenant wishes to be sent back to them.
32. The Landlord/ Agent are not responsible for, and the tenants hereby release them from, any liability in respect of debt, damage, injury, loss, cost, delay, expense or inconvenience however caused.Travel insurance is recommended.
33. Upon departure please ensure all taps and lights are switched off, electrical equipment turned off, doors and windows are securely locked. Keys that are in some doors, either internal or leading to outside areas must remain in doors, any lost will incur cost for locksmith to re cut.
34. The tenant will permit the Landlord/Agent and /or persons authorised by the Landlord/Agent to enter the premises during the term of tenancy for the purposes of necessary repairs, investigation of complaints and the Landlord/Agent will give due regard to the tenant’s right to quiet enjoyment.
35. In the event of any renovation/building works being carried out near the holiday premises such work is beyond the control of the Landlord/Agent & Landlord/Agent cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance,noise or inconvenience tenants may suffer as a result. No discounts will be negotiated under any circumstances.
37. Bookings are made in good faith and tariffs quoted are correct at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
38. Failure by the tenant, guests or other persons occupying the premises during the booking period to observe and abide by the Terms & Conditions will entitle the Landlord/Agent or its authorised representative to immediately terminate the booking and evict occupants without refund.
39. No shoes to worn on trampoline, damage tears or splits in mat will incur replacement cost.
BOND - $1000 per booking.
Fully refundable if house is left in same condition as when you arrived