The CopaView Beach House is in a fabulous position only 2 mins walk to beautiful Copacabana & MacMasters beach! It has loads of character and a relaxing sea-side ambience with breathtaking 180 degree views right across the beach and ocean.
We are currently doing a major renovation of the property so it will not be available for rental again until the end of this year (December 2016). If you are interested in staying when the renovation has been completed please keep an eye on this webpage for updated photos and other information. You will be pleasantly surprised !!
Copacabana is a destination in itself, close to other popular spots such as Avoca and Terrigal but without the crowds. Copacabana has a relaxed seaside atmosphere and is surrounded by beach, lagoon and national parks and is only 60-90 mins drive from Sydney.
If you are a keen surfer you won't be disappointed as you have plenty of choice at Copa or MacMasters and it's also only a 5 min drive to Avoca so regardless of the swell you're sure to get a great ride on the waves...
All you need for a relaxed sea-side escape is at your doorstep - there is no need to drive anywhere.
Copacabana is a sleepy seaside village with gorgeous unspoilt beach. It is a perfect getaway destination for families and/or those who just want a relaxing holiday!
Copa is located between Avoca Beach and McMasters Beach, surrounded by Bouddi National Park, about 15 minutes drive from Terrigal, 60-90 minutes drive from Sydney, and offers all the action (or relaxation) without the noisy crowds.
For the kids, there are playgrounds, parks, small skate park, beach, rock pool, lagoon, fishing, surfing, swimming, bush walking and much more. The town also boasts cafe's, supermarket, news agency, bottle shop, take-away, hair salon and chemist.
If you are a surfer you won't be disappointed - Copacabana has one of the best point breaks on the East Coast and MacMasters offers more great surfing opportunities. Copa is close to all amenities - ocean boat ramp, Crown Plaza Resort (Terrigal), surf beaches, restaurants, golf courses (at Gosford and Woy Woy) and driving range only 10 mins away at Kincumber where there are also more shops, a cinema supermarket and Hotel/pub. Only 5 minutes drive to Avoca Beach with old time cinema and paddle boats on the river and a 20 minute drive brings you to Erina Fair Shopping Plaza (with ice skating rink, cinema complex etc) and access to Brisbane Water for water sports..
Surrounded by national parks & inland waterways there is plenty to do - swimming, surfing, tennis, kayaking, fishing, prawning, boating and bush-walking. Also at Copa you'll find a Whale watching platform and Captain Cook lookout which gives a great view up and down the coast.
If you want more action, Avoca, Terrigal and Kincumber are full of restaurants, clubs and cafes and are minutes away.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking, Children welcome, Long-term renters welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Games room, Stereo, Parking, Video Games, Cot, Books, Hair dryer, Internet access, Television, Toys
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan
- Entertaining deck with s/s gas BBQ, Separate kids retreat, Outdoor hot / cold shower, Games room with Ping Pong Table & Wii, 180 degree ocean/beach views, New 50" flatscreen TV & movies, Last Minute & longer stay Discounts, 3 living/entertaining areas, Separate laundry & clothes line