The Hamptons Beach Palace @ Copacabana Beach....a luxury three-story hideaway located 45 seconds from the sands of beautiful Copacabana beach. Our house is perfect for luxury family holidays filled with sun, laughter, the beach and relaxation.
The Hamptons Beach Palace @ Copacabana has six bedrooms, two large sun filled entertaining decks, the top one with views across to Copacabana Beach. We've designed this house for large families and groups to have fun and enjoy the natural surroundings of the beach and the nearby lake.
The house features super quick wifi and has all the modcons from Foxtel through to Sonos speakers.
Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine- BYO pods, large pantry, dining table, living area with air-con, television with Foxtel, sonos stereo , and huge entertaining deck with views of the water, dining table inside and out, lounge and BBQ.
Master Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed with en-suite, airconditioning, walk in robe and direct access to sun-filled deck.
Master Bedroom 2- Queen size bed, airconditioning, robes and direct access to sun-filled deck
Bedroom 3 - Double size bed, airconditioning and robe
Bedroom 4- Double size bed with single bunk above, airconditioning and robe.
Bedroom 5- Double size bed, airconditioning and robe
Bathroom 2: Shower, bath and heater/airconditioning
Mid level - higher:
Bedroom 6 - Queen size bed, airconditioning and robe.
Rumpus Room - lounge, TV, sonos speakers, table tennis table, doors opening to front garden
Laundry: washing machine, dryer, sinks
Parking for 4 cars at base of property.
- April, May, June, July, August and September makes the property a perfect spot for whale watching
- Early morning see keen surfers at the famous Copa point. Swimming is patrolled at both Copa and Macs
- Walking the beach in the early morning or late afternoon provides a level walk with spectacular ocean views for which Copacabana is famous. Keep following the beach around to the south and you will come to the lagoon where both fishing and kayaking will help you enjoy your day
- Pampering: wide selection of beauty & massage therapists available in the area
- Copacabana Beach is a unique little village in that it does not have high-rise or motels/hotels - the perfect place to get away from it all
- Restaurants and cafes are a short flat 200 metres walk and Avoca & Terrigal 5-10 mins north where there is an abundance of restaurants, cafes, stores, pubs, clubs offering versatile cuisine to suit everyone's palate
- HUGE shopping centre at Erina Fair including ice skating rink, movie cinemas, library, restaurants etc
- Bouddhi National Park is only minutes away and offers bushwalking and wildlife for nature enthusiasts
- Tennis courts are also available, located a short walk from the property and can be booked at the local newsagent
- Mt. Penang Parklands at Kariong has beautiful gardens, restaurants, BBQ's, picnic facilities and sporting areas
- Edagowa Gardens & Gallery at East Gosford
- Ken Duncan Gallery at Erina Heights
- 18 Hole Golf Course at Terrigal Terrigal Country Memorial Club
- Australian Reptile Park & Wildlife Sanctuary both at Somersby...the list is endless - Deep Sea Fishing Charter available at a number of locations in the area
- What else would you want ...just ensure your swimmers and beach towels are packed and ENJOY