Accom Holidays has over 30 amazing apartments. Choose from studio (as per rates advertised below) , 1-2 bedroom and 3-4 bedroom Penthouses fantastic holiday apartments within the Ettalong Beach Resort, the premier location for your next holiday and perfect for couples, families or the corporate traveller. ALL WITH FREE LINEN/TOWELS SUPPLIED along with $120 of value in our welcome pack.
Accom Holidays also offers a Loyalty Program which provides cash-back on selected apartments. Enquire with us for further details and to join
***PLEASE NOTE, the rate chart as shown is for a Studio (sleeps 2 with spa and sofa for additional 2 persons) apartment with Hinterland Views and offers a min 3 night stay from $99 per night . If you would like rates on further apartments including Studio ocean view apartments, One bedroom (sleeps 2-4 persons, & Two bedroom (sleeps 4-6 persons) apartments & 3-4 bedroom Penthouses (sleeps 7 persons, Bond min $300) please contact Accom Holidays direct, ***
We offer a variety of studio/spa (from $145 per night), one bedroom/spa (from $165 per night), two bedroom/spa apartments (from $210 per night) and the magnificent Penthouse with ocean views, spa and also with Hinterland views as well. Our apartments are all tastefully decorated, providing a relaxed beach feel along with an inviting open plan living with floor-to-ceiling windows that provides natural lighting throughout.
Advanced Beauty Therapy & Spa run the Jhalu gym located on the 1st floor which has 1st visit free and then only half price each visit thereafter to all Accom Holiday guests.
Studio apartments (rates shown) are open-plan living with a combined bedroom & living space, a queen bed, ensuite with spa-bath, kitchenette facilities, private balcony and internal laundry. Rates are based on 2 people, however, there is a sofa bed for additional bedding for 2 at a small fee
One bedroom apartments contain a separate living space, bedroom with a king split bed, ensuite with spa-bath, kitchenette facilities, private balcony and internal laundry. Rates are based on 2 people, however, there is a sofa bed for additonal bedding for 2 at a small fee
Two bedroom apartments have a separate living space, master bedroom with queen bed and spa ensuite, second bedroom with king split bed, an additional bathroom with shower, kitchenette facillites, private balcony and internal laundry. Rates are based on 4 people, however, there is a sofa bed for additonal bedding for 2 at a small fee
We have 2 penthouses available, a 3 bedroom sleeping up to 7 people and a 4 bedroom sleeping up to 9 (located on level 7). Both offering relaxed beachside living with all modern comforts and an outdoor entertainer's paradise with magnificent views. Located on the top floor of a resort style complex, The Penthouse offers master bedrooms, ensuites with luxurious spa baths, inviting open plan living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows with natural lighting throughout. Lay back in style on its huge terrace overlooking Brisbane Waters, Broken Bay and headlands of Bouddi National Park.
All apartments contain the following;
- Living space with TV, DVD player and stereo
(Ipod docking station & Foxtel ONLY in selected apartments)
- Kitchenette (studio, 1/2 bedrooms) has electric cook top, bar fridge and microwave,(full size fridge & dishwashers available in selected apartments)
no oven, however, the Penthouse has full modern kitchen and views to match.
- Shared resort facilities include swimming pool, spa, gym, Jhalu day spa
- Security access, air conditioning, carpeted throughout and in-room safe
- Private Balcony with outdoor furniture to take in the views and sunlight
- Modern ensuite contains a corner spa-bath and overhead shower
- Wi-Fi is available (restricted to reception area only) via a paid service by logging onto AZURE and selecting your desired package.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the fantastic Diggers Club under the resort with great water views and food and refreshments as well. Sign in at Diggers Club Reception.
CODE OF CONDUCT - BEFORE ENQUIRING PLEASE KNOW:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply. Also note if needed Security Guard call out cost is $100min/call out.
FUNTASTIC ACTIVITIES - see our room welcome pack for more details
* ADVENTURE - Segway Riding Central Coast, Micro Aeroplane Light Adventures, Paintball Place, Ex HMAS Scuba Diving,
* ART - Patonga Bakehouse Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery,
* BOATING - Andersons for the BBQ Boat and all other boating hire, all fishing needs,
* FAMILY ACTIVITIES - Amazement Maze, Avoca Beach Theatre, Burbank Nurseries, Central Coast Discovery Centre, Chipmunks Playland, Intercity Fun and Games, Laser Blast Charmhaven,
* FERRY TRAVEL - Palm Beach or the Brooklyn Mail Boat run up the Hawkesbury via Patonga,
* HISTORICAL - Henry Kendall Cottage
* NATIONAL PARKS - Dharug or Bouddi or Wyrrabalong or Popran or Brisbane National Park,
* OUTDOOR FUN - Glenworth Valley Outdoor, Mt Panang Gardens, Tree Top Adventure Park, Forest of Tranquility,
* STATE FORESTS - Heaton or Strickland or Munmorah or Ourimbah Forests,
* THEATRE - Laycock Theatre,
* WILDLIFE - Reptile Park or the Wildlife Park,
*Thank you Thank you Thank you
We had a great time. Ettalong Resort was great. The whole family enjoyed it .I cant believe I hadn't stay there before.
The kids cant wait to return .It is a must rebook for long or short stays. You have options of relaxing or keeping busy.
To go by the pool or walk to the beach. Local shops were great .Various options for food into the club for a meal or café .
This could not have been done with out your service. You made it easy . All staff were pleasant and helpful. Stress free.very efficient . I would and have already recommended your service to friends.
Anastasia January 2015
*We really enjoyed our stay at the Ettalong Beach Resort; it was an amazing kid friendly venue and we found loads to do in the area. We will definitely be back for a visit again in the near future.
Tina. February 2015
#"The service we were provided by Accom Holidays was exceptional. From the moment we enquired for accommodation at Ettalong Beach Resort to when they assisted us with a late checkout there was nothing to fault. Response was quick and even on Saturday night and Sunday we received replies to our request. Extremely friendly - nothing a problem and rate was good. Thank you for making our stay so great." Vikki March 2015
*We have been staying at the Ettalong Beach Resort for a major sporting event for the last three years. We have always had beautifully clean and accessible apartments. Our late arrivals or special requests have never been an issue, with the Accom Holidays' staff always being polite, helpful and professional.
We really like the location of the resort but sadly have not been able to take full advantage of the local sights & restaurants due to the sporting event.
I highly recommend the Ettalong Beach Resort to other people & will continue to do so.
Kellie March 2015