Nightly From $280 with a 2 night minimum stay
Bond and booking fee applicable
This dog friendly property is located on a quiet road with magnificent, unobstructed views of the ocean and Bouddi National Park, this house is the perfect retreat for nature lovers and beach lovers alike. The house has a relaxed and unpretentious Spanish-style and is all you need for a wonderful break. The large open plan living area is ideal to while away the hours looking at the view. Sunny summer holidays or cozy winter weekends by the fireplace with every room boasting water views. With large bedrooms and table tennis and other games on offer, it is an ideal holiday destination for families.
Bedroom 1: Main upstairs – Queen bed with TV/DVD
Bedroom 2: downstairs – Queen bed and one single bed
Bedroom 3: downstairs – three singles with large TV/DVD for the children
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide your own sheets, towels and pillowcases. Alternatively, we can provide a contact for linen hire.
Bathroom 1: Upstairs with shower and WC
Bathroom 2: Downstairs with bath, shower and WC.
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Small TV in main bedroom
- CD player
- Kitchen with microwave
- laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Dining options are immediately adjacent to the kitchen - either overlooking the ocean or out of the wind in a protected courtyard with a BBQ.
- The courtyard is completely private, enclosed by a landscaped native garden with trees bristling with native birds.
- Walk down the road and through the national park to the beach in 10 minutes or enjoy a meal at the Killcare/Hardys Bay cafes.
- Dog friendly buy yard is not fully fenced.