Exclusively positioned on an exquisite, north-facing 1,688sqm parcel of land, ‘Saltwood’ is the beachside masterpiece of local architect Karen Burke and master-builder Matt Blair. With outstanding styling, giving way to effortless, nature-inspired interiors, this dual level residence offers a rare, luxurious experience at one of the most spectacular properties on the state’s eastern coastline.With majestic views of Killcare Beach and the ocean beyond, entertaining and escaping will be one in the same.
• Just 90 minutes north of Sydney, 25 minutes by ferry from Palm Beach
• Neighbouring Killcare Surf Club and Horizons Café at Killcare
• Multiple entertaining decks; built-in, outdoor bar/barbeque area
• Enormous, open plan living, dining and sitting rooms upstairs
• Gourmet, galley-style kitchen upstairs; second kitchen downstairs
• Sandstone, glass and wood accents, and premium fittings throughout
• Detached studio accommodation with kitchenette; lock-up garage
Please note: The property does not have mobile reception, however there is wifi and a land-line available.
Bedrooms consist of:
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: 4 Children's Single Bunk Beds
Tariff includes linen and cleaning fees.
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to Overseas bank accounts"