Luxurious home with breath-taking ocean and bay outlooks.
Catalina House is ideally located in Killcare Heights on the Central Coast of NSW, a 1.5 hour drive north of Sydney.
Designed to maximise natural light and ventilation, with views to both the beach and the bay, this two storey residence is a truly sophisticated statement. The house and interiors were created by award winning designer Thomas Hamels
This is a perfect location for luxury weekend or romantic retreat. Suitable for one or two couples, Catalina House has two oversized king bedrooms with private luxury ensuites.
From all the living and bedrooms experience uninterrupted views of Hardy's Bay to the north, and Killcare and Putty beaches, and the ocean towards Box Head and Palm Beach to the south.
Upstairs, the main living, dining and kitchen are adorned by front and rear decks, with a large, recessed roof opening the room to the sky.
• Interior design by Thomas Hamel; antique hardwood timber floors
• Ducted air conditioning in bedrooms, split-system in lounge
• Integrated music system; open flame gas fireplace; timber blinds
• Full luxurious bathroom adjoining each bedroom, baths in both
• Second living with built-in library, kitchenette; under stair storage
• Michael Cooke designed garden with lighting; two courtyards
• Remote-accessed single garage; two minutes from Killcare village
• 93 Kms from Sydney's CBD; two minute drive to Killcare Beach