An architect designed contemporary beach house, with panoramic views of Killcare Beach, one of the most gorgeous beaches on the Central Coast, just 90kms from Sydney CBD. Bordering Bouddi National Park, this house has spectacular bush/beach/ocean views from nearly every room. Large sliding glass doors open the main living area out onto a north facing entertaining deck.
Thehouse setover 2.5 levels accommodating12.It consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living area, 3 bedrooms (2 queen and a large bunk room with a bunk, a single bed and a pull-out bed) and 2 bathrooms. On the lower level is a second living area, 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 bunk room with a bunk and single bed) and 1 bathroom.
A cot, highchairs and stair guard available for little ones.
Please note a security bond of $1000 is payable in the days prior to arrival.
Linen is not included
Just a 5 min walk to Killcare Surf Club and the beautiful rock pool, just a 10 minute walk to the marina, shops and cafes at Hardys Bay.
Ocean Crest's proximity to the beach, bay and bush makes it perfect any season of the year! With so much light and northerly sun, as well as a heated spa, a slow combustion fire and home cinema, Ocean Crest is the ideal place for a short break. Cafes/ restaurants and bush/ beach walks on your doorstep. Check out the special rates below. Ocean Crest is a smoke free environment.
It has a strict NO PARTY policy which includes functions, bucks/hens weekends. No pets allowed.
Rates are based on renting the whole property which can sleep 12persons, with a maximum of 10 ADULTS. (Groups of 12are permitted only if some are children.)
If interested in booking the main house only (which can sleep 8 persons, with a maximum of 6 ADULTS) please request a quote.
A minimum 2 night stay applies to all bookings.
WEEKENDS: Check-in Fri. 2pm, check out Sun. 4pm
THREE NIGHT WEEKENDS: Check -in Fri 2pm, check- out Mon 4pmor Check-in Thurs 2pm, check-out Sun4pm.
Third night half price (public holidays excluded)
Early check-in and late check-out may be possible by arrangement.
Please note: Linen (other than doona covers, bath mats and tea towels) is not included.If linen hire is required please contact Killcare Linen Service on
WHAT TO DO
On a peninsula and surrounded by national park Killcare is a peaceful and beautiful spot, quite secluded from the rest of the Central Coast.
OUT & ABOUT.....
* Surf/snorkle/fish at Killcare Beach, a patrolled beach with a natural rock pool for little ones.
* Have a coffee/meal at the newly built Surf Club which features a cafe and restaurant.
* Walk along Killcare/Putty Beach from headland to headland.
* Go bushwalking and along the coastal boardwalk in Bouddi National Park (walking maps available in the house)
* Hire a boat at Hardys Bay to explore Brisbane Water or go fishing.
* Take a ferry ride from Wagstaffe across Brisbane Water and Broken Bay, past Lion Island to Palm Beach/Pittwater.
* Visit the lookout at Killcare Heights with views to Palm Beach & beyond.
RELAXING AT HOME....
* Have a BBQ on the main deck and enjoy the spectacular ocean views.
* Relax in the outdoor heated spa on one of the four decks while soaking up more beach/bush views.
* Whale/dolphin watch through the telescope (in season).
* Read a book curled up on the daybed (or by the fire in winter).
* Enjoy meals/play cards & board games around the extra large dining table which seats 12.
* Watch a movie on the home cinema in the evenings.
3 Car Spaces