Fully renovated private self contained ground level apartment within a 3 storey house. Modern kitchen and bathroom, LG 32" LCD TV/DVD (with huge selection of new release DVD's) Bose stereo and a Nintendo Wii with games, lounge, separate bedroom/queen size bed & access to fantastic pool and spa. Approx. 90 minute drive north of the Sydney CBD. Only minutes to major shopping centre, lakes & beaches.
In addition to high quality accommodation we offer free NBN speed Wi-Fi, shared access to an air-conditioned entertaining area containing a gym, 50" Plasma TV with access to Foxtel and a pool table.
We are also very proud to be pet friendly!!
The guest apartment was re-fitted with quality and functionality in mind. As the little touches are what make a trip memorable we've tried our best to compliment the area with tasteful furnishings and fittings. The space will comfortably accommodate up to 5 people (2 adults, 3 children) and includes everything you'll need for a great stay. A port-a-cot can be provided free of charge if required.
The apartment is fully self-contained with everything you'll need for a great stay.
* Gas heating
* Complimentary continental breakfast hamper
* Your own kitchen complete with gas cooktop and quality cooking utensils.
* DeLonghi Nespresso coffee maker (with complimentary coffee pods)
* Large living area in which to relax and unwind.
* LG 32" LCD TV & Sony DVD player (large selection of new release DVDs)
* Bose Stereo with USB compatibility and a Nintendo Wii with games.
* NBN speed Wi-Fi is available and a chrome-cast with access to Netflix which is provided free of charge for use with your smartphone/tablet.
* All linen, blankets, pillows & bath towels are provided.
* Shared access to an air conditioned gym and games room with large screen TV, Foxtel, Xbox and pool table
You'll have your own private entrance via the side of the house making coming and going easy. The pool and spa is available for guest use during your stay as are the Weber BBQ(s) in the pool area.
As the apartment is a section of the ground floor of our house (albeit completely private) we're available for any questions or requirements you may have. We're happy to share our thoughts on the best places to see around the Coast or if you prefer privacy that's fine as well.
We would ask that guests treat our house with the same respect they would their own. Smoking is only permitted in the outside courtyard. Most importantly we hope our guests have a good time and enjoy themselves!
Details on the area- Where is Lake Haven?
Lake Haven is a suburb at the northern end of the Central Coast on the way to Lake Macquarie. If your driving from the Sydney CBD it's around a 90 minute drive north up the M1 motorway. Close enough for a weekend away but a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Key Highlights include;
* 1 minute drive from Lake Haven shopping centre
* 1 minute drive to Metro Cinemas
* 1 minute drive to Wyong Rugby League Club and Wallarah Bay Recreation (great food, views and entertainment)
* 2 minute drive to Tuggerah Lake (great fishing and kayak spot)
* Less than a 10 minute drive to fantastic Budgewoi, Soldiers and Norah Head beaches...
* 10 minute drive to Wyong and Toukley golf courses.
* 15 minutes from Tuggerah Westfields
* 15 minutes to The Entrance (markets and activities on most weekend)
* Less than 1 hour drive to both the Hunter Valley and Newcastle
Plenty of parking is available,there are shops and lake within walking distance and local buses run regularly with a bus stop 50 meters from our property.
If you have kids we have bikes their welcome to use. If there is anything your after in particular please let us know before you arrive and we'll see if we can organize it for you.