'Be Splashed' is a sundrenched, north facing two storey beach house with large living areas. The sparkling swimming pool is next to a child friendly level backyard and cabana.
Resting high on the edge of Bouddi National Park the house has expansive ocean views and is only a short 5 minute walk to Macmasters Beach.
The location is extremely private overlooking a natural bush setting. Relax by the pool soaking up the sun or in the shade of the cabana. Light sea breezes drift up from the surf beach while often the sound of crashing waves can be heard.
With lots of space, parents can relax upstairs while their children watch TV/DVDs or play in the rumpus room downstairs (including Ping Pong Table and Wii Video games). The enclosed verandah provides a sunny area in which to relax, entertain and keep an eye on the children outside in the backyard or pool. Alternatively just sit and watch the bird life or gaze out at the ever changing ocean view.
Local shops are a 10 minute drive (Kincumber) while Erina Westfield Shopping Centre is 20 minutes away. Sydney CBD is only a 90 minute drive away.
Be Splashed Sleeps: 6 - 8 Guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x queen bed (level 1)
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed (level 1)
BEDROOM 3: 1 x single bunk bed, 1 x single bed, plus ensuite (ground level)
Be Splashed can comfortably sleep up to 6 adults or two families with 4 adults and 4 children. Features include:
- 2 Bathrooms, both with shower, one with large bath;
- Enclosed Verandah with teak dining table and wicker chairs;
- Internal Laundry with washing machine;
- Large Rumpus / Kids playroom with Day Bed and DVD player;
- Ping Pong (table) tennis and Wii video games;
- Cabana with outdoor dining setting next to the pool;
- Large level backyard with BBQ;
- Flat screen TV and DVD in upstairs open plan Lounge / Dining area with sofas;
- Fully equiped Kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher;
- Off street parking and Carport.
Families welcome. Sorry no pets allowed. Group bookings must comprise a maximum of 4 adults and each must be aged over 25 years. Strictly no parties or loud music past 9pm. Security deposit taken.
There are no shops at MacMasters Beach itself (apart from the Barefoot cafe at the Surf Club) which means the beach remains an unspoiled haven. The Barefoot cafe is open 7 days per week (see ).