A warm welcome to our newly renovated beach house - "Malolo" - set on a sunny 650sqm block in an idyllic bush setting an easy 500m walk to Macmasters Beach and within easy reach of everything the Central Coast has to offer.
Macmasters Beach is a patrolled beach with a renowned surf break, a rock pool for kids and a lovely lagoon between MacMasters and Copacabana. Bouddi National Park is close by and has excellent walking tracks.
Best-suited for family groups with slightly older children as the separate Bunk House, which has its own bathroom and flat-screen TV and sleeps 8 children comfortably (2 x doubles, 2 upper singles *without safety rails* and 2 x single trundles), is detached from the main house and accessed via the entertaining deck.
Beds 1 & 2 are upstairs and both have double beds and built-ins, the Master bed is on the lower level, with wall-mounted flat-screen TV & balcony access.
There are 3 bathrooms in total - a full bathroom upstairs (w combined bath/shower), a full bathroom (shower/toilet only) in the laundry on lower level, and a toilet & shower room adjacent to the bunk house (it's a proper shower but the tops of the walls are open to the elements).
Showcasing stylish interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining, this generous split level family haven offers an idyllic coastal retreat for holiday-makers, including:
- Well designed layout featuring spacious living/dining areas
- A choice of alfresco zones including a vast North-facing entertaining patio with gas heating
- Timber deck and stairs lead to child-friendly lawns/gardens
- Ultra modern CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- All bedrooms with built-ins, separate 'Bunk House' flows outdoors
- Stylish bathrooms, main with combined bath/shower, extra w/c
- Superb covered barbecue area/outdoor kitchen, outdoor shower
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, Travertine tiles, internal laundry with w/c
- Wood-fired combustion heater on lower level
- Board games, extensive library, DVD collection
- Portacot, high chair
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars, secure side access
*Minimum 4-nights midweek & 3-night weekend stays.
*SECURITY BOND: is required upon check-in, prior to key collection.
The bond for this property is $1,500. Bond is returned to guest approx 48 hours post-checkout once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.