Nestled among the rolling hills of the Copacabana hinterland you will find the luxurious SeaFarm Retreat. This exquisite, one-of-a-kind property combines the peace and tranquility of acreage living with stunning, scenic views of the Pacific Ocean. SeaFarm Retreat offers blissful seclusion for couples or families, yet is only minutes to beaches, shops and cafes.
Designed with relaxation in mind SeaFarm Retreat ticks all the boxes with its impressive inclusions. Featuring a state of the art entertainers kitchen , indoor fireplace, 13 meter swimming pool, tennis court, media room and of course the all-encompassing spectacular coastal views.
Within the main residance the master bedroom contains a king bed with en suite and sunroom access. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each contain a double bed while bedroom 4 features two single beds. STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS OR WEDDINGS.
- Stunning architectural design enhances tranquil surroundings
- Expansive open plan living with high ceilings, timber floors
- Formal lounge and dining areas, twin north facing sunrooms
- Alfresco entertainers' deck overlooks the 13m swimming pool
- Vast rolling lawns, tennis court and easterly ocean outlook
- State-of-the-art kitchen with stone finishes and gas cooktop
- Media room, wifi, opulent master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Visual security gated entry, double lock-up garage, workshop
- Private while conveniently placed only 90 minutes to Sydney
- Linen is included at this property
SECURITY BOND: is required upon check-in, prior to key collection. The bond for this property is $2,000. Bond is returned to guest approx 48 hours post-checkout once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know: This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.