Golf/ Beach House at Magenta Shores, an easy 90 minutes from Sydney and 15kms north of Terrigal.
This architecturally designed 4 bedroom beach house is located in the exclusive resort of Magenta Shores and is on the only private road. With an absolute dress circle location, the 4 bedroom golf terrace has been designed to provide the ultimate in luxury coastal living.
The unique design is complemented by opulent furnishings throughout. The house features formal and informal open plan living areas, generous sized bedrooms, main with ensuite and a kitchen fitted with high end European appliances.
Main bedroom has a queen size bed with ensuite and balcony with views onto the 18th green, second main bedroom has a queen size bed with views. Third and fourth bedroom are fitted with singles. All other bedrooms share a full size bathroom with shower and there is a separate toilet downstairs.
There is also a rumpus room with TV and DVD player, that opens up to a large patio and lawn area.
The beach house features lovely outdoor entertaining areas with stunning views down the 18th green and fairway.
Guests have access to all resort facilities including the Day Spa at Magenta Shores, Fitness centre, pools just over the road, Lagoon Pool, indoor pool, tennis courts, BBQ, restaurants and bars. There is also bike hire available.
Direct access to beach, cycling tracks and bushwalking trails, as well as other great beaches in the surrounding areas. Tuggerah lake is on your doorstep and lake Mcquarie is a mere 20 minutes away, so wether it is fishing, wakeboarding or just enjoying boating the location is perfect.
The 18 hole Championship Golf Course is one of the most unique, challenging and highly ranked courses in Australia within a 5-star location, the course is private but vouchers for play can be purchased.
This house has a very strict "NO PARTY" policy and the number of guests staying in the house must not exceed 8 people. You will be asked to vacate the premises immediately if you are in breach of this policy.
How to Get Here:
Directions from Sydney
* Take the F3 Freeway from the Pacific Highway and travel north towards the Central Coast for approximately 40-45 minutes.
* Turn off at the Wyong exit.
* At the top of the ramp, turn right and head over the freeway.
* Go past Westfields at Tuggerah.
* You are now on Wyong Road, continue straight ahead, going through many roundabouts (approx 17).
* When you reach the last roundabout, near the end of Wyong Road, turn left onto Central Coast Highway (The Entrance Road).
* Continue until second street after Diggers at the Entrance Club, then take a left hand turn (Entrance bypass) at this round-a-bout.
* Continue on until there is a sign to Toukley and turn right into Coral Street (second last street before water).
* Turn left at roundabout, and proceed over the Entrance bridge to the North Entrance, head approximately 4 kms and turn right at the top of the hill into Magenta Shores.
* Proceed through roundabout, taking first left and the house is halfway down on the left.