Set within the acclaimed Magenta Shores estate, the opulent Magenta Beach House is new to the holiday rental market and allows for a break of complete luxury.
Created to provide luxurious modern accommodation whilst complementing the physical landscape and relaxed nature of a coastal lifestyle, the home, only 60 minutes north of Wahroonga, sleeps 10 comfortably, offering two master suites with king size beds and ensuites and two other bedrooms each featuring a double bed with single bunk bed above.
Blending light-filled interiors with generous proportions and contemporary styling, the property is the perfect coastal retreat to share with friends and family. Footsteps to the sand, the home also allows guests to enjoy the facilities of Magenta Shores and the restaurants, bar and Vie spa of the Pullman Magenta Shores Resort.
The home is luxuriously furnished and equipped offering a sophisticated relaxed decor. As to be expected in a property of this calibre, the home offers televisions in each living and bedroom, espresso machine and of course for those that crave connectivity to the outside world, high-speed complimentary Wi-Fi.
The ground level comprises a generous fully-equipped kitchen and dining space fitted with quality Miele and Smeg appliances and a sunken lounge with hi-tech inclusions that flows out onto the covered terrace and landscaped yard complete with a Weber barbecue and Fornetto Woodfire pizza oven. The ground level also offers a king master bedroom complete with ensuite and floor to ceiling glass bringing it to life with natural light.
Upstairs you'll find another three bedrooms, another king with its own ensuite plus two others with double/single bunk beds. All bedrooms feature full robes and wall-mounted flat screen televisions.
A second ocean-facing living room upstairs provides a space to escape or a video retreat for kids and meets the spacious balcony which overlooks the dunes and sand of Magenta Beach with the sparkling Pacific Ocean beyond.
Outside the home, Magenta offers an array of leisure facilities.
The beautiful Magenta Beach is just metres away offering the perfect escape for a morning beach walk, run or surf, or if something a bit calmer is in order, the estate offers numerous walking and cycling tracks, tennis courts and a magnificent resort style pool and a separate pool and playground for younger guests.
For those keen to play a round of golf, Beach House guests have the added benefit of access to the private and exclusive Ross Watson designed Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club 18-hole championship golf course boasting magnificent ocean views from the front 9 holes with the back 9 holes adjacent to the rainforest and National Parks.
Guests can also enjoy the dining, bar and leisure facilities of the awarded Pullman Resort Magenta Shores including the purpose-built Vie Spa Day Spa consisting of 5 luxuriously appointed treatment rooms including a 'couples’ suite', Vichy shower and a tranquil spa garden designed to deliver the ultimate in relaxation.
And when the outside world beckons, Magenta Beach House provides easy access to an abundance of local restaurants, boutique shops, cafés and galleries in the surrounding towns of The Entrance, Toukley, Terrigal and Avoca.
• Oversized opulent beach house in acclaimed Magenta Shores estate
• Comfortably sleeps 10 with extra bedding available on request for children
• Designer furniture throughout, European appliances, high-tech entertainment
• Footsteps to beach; Stunning views of the Pacific and beach from terrace
• Ultra private; Ducted air; Gas barbecue, Fornetto Woodfire pizza oven
• Play the award-winning Magenta Shores Golf Course for additional cost
• Access the resorts Lagoon Pool, Children’s Wading Pool and playground
• 60 minutes from Wahroonga and easy 10-minutes’ drive to The Entrance
Bedroom 1 King with ensuite
Bedroom 2 King with ensuite
Bedroom 3 Double with single bunk above
Bedroom 4 Double with single bunk above
Port-a-cot and additional children’s beds available on request.
A $1500.00 credit card bond and photo id will be required upon arrival.
Please note that the house does have a very strict NO SMOKING and NO PARTY policy.
MAGENTA SHORES FACILITIES
Magenta Shores Golf Course
Magenta Shores offers a unique 18-hole golf course set amongst some of the most inspiring and unspoilt surroundings on a pristine peninsula between Tuggerah Lake and the Pacific Ocean.
For those keen to play a round of golf, Magenta Beach House guests have the added benefit of access to the private and exclusive Ross Watson designed Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club 18-hole championship golf course boasting magnificent ocean views from the front 9 holes with the back 9 holes adjacent to the rainforest and National Parks.
Golf Course bookings must be made through Magenta Realty
Pullman Magenta Shores Resort Restaurants and Bar
• Barretts Restaurant is the perfect place to relax and enjoy alfresco dining, fine food and the stunning vistas of tranquil Magenta Shores Golf Course and the lake. Offering impeccable service, an informal ambience and stylish surrounds, the modern Australian menu features Mediterranean and French influences with an abundance of local produce and seafood. An extensive wine list complements the menu and the success of any occasion.
• Shallows Bar is located just off the lobby of the Magenta Shore Club House and is a casual lounge offering a cosy fireplace for the cooler months and the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks and cocktails, a nightcap or something quick and tantalising from the diverse snack menu. A variety of gourmet teas and espresso coffees are also available.
• Swales is located in the main resort building. The relaxed atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating is ideal for families and is complemented by a casual snack menu, a variety of tap or bottled beer and an extensive wine list.
• Lagoon Bar is open seasonally and is located alongside the resort's spacious lagoon style swimming pool, offering a selection of drinks, juices, mineral water and snacks.
Vid Day Spa
Vie Day Spa, located at the resort offers 5 beautifully appointed treatment rooms including a specialised 'Blue Lagoon' Vichy shower and an exclusive 'Blue Bay' couple’s suite, perfect for the shared experience.
Outdoor Swimming Pools:
Immerse yourself after a warm day in our relaxing Lagoon pool or the laze beside the tranquil rock pools with poolside bar. Please note: Pool bar is only open during seasonal times.
Sydney CBD: 90 minutes’ drive north via F3 freeway.
Wahroonga 60 minutes
Terrigal /Avoca 25 minutes / 15km
Tuggerah 25 minutes
Newcastle 50 minutes / 60km
Hunter Valley 60 minutes / 80km