The Magenta Shores Beach House is situated in unspoilt coastal wilderness just 5 minutes from The Entrance on the Central Coast and only 90 minutes drive north from Sydney and 15 kms from Terrigal.
The property is very large with four bedrooms upstairs and a separate lounge area ideal for children. The bedding configuration features a king bed in the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two rooms each with a queen bed and the fourth bedroom has a single bed and single bunk beds - please note that this room is not suitable for adults it is recommended for children. There is one main bathroom upstairs whilst downstairs there is a powder room.
Downstairs is open plan living with large living and dining area and sliding doors that take guests outside to a small plunge pool, outdoor dining area and large grass garden area.
Please note that the house does have a very strict no party policy and the number of guests staying in the house must not exceed 9 people.
How to Get Here!
Directions from Sydney
* Enter the F3 freeway from the Pacific Highway and travel north towards the Central Coast for approximately 40-45 minutes
* TURN OFF at the first WYONG EXIT
* At the top of the ramp, TURN RIGHT and head over the freeway
* GO PAST WESTFIELDS at TUGGERAH
* You are now on WYONG ROAD, Continue straight, going through many round-a-bouts (approx 17)
* When you reach a very large round-a-bout near the end of WYONG ROAD, TURN LEFT onto CENTRAL COAST HIGHWAY (The Entrance Road).
* Continue until second street after Diggers at the Entrance, then take a LEFT HAND TURN (Entrance bypass) at this roundabout.
* Continue on until there is a sign to TOUKLEY and TURN RIGHT into Coral Street (second last street before water)
* TURN LEFT at round-a-bout and proceed over the bridge to the North Entrance.
* Continue approximately 3km and TURN RIGHT at the top of the hill into Magenta Shores. Proceed straight ahead through the round-a-bout and then turn right into resort complex.