ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Tides Beach House is a great holiday house in Norah Head with elevated ocean views out to Bird Island, across Cabbage Tree bay and around to the iconic Norah Head Lighthouse. This stunning, architecturally designed house, is an awesome place to spend time and make great memories with friends and family in a fantastic location.
You've got everything you need for a perfect holiday at the beach. Close to the beach, great views, privacy, big house with several separate living spaces, 10m swimming pool, BBQ and out-door entertainment area, heaps of parking, brand new extra comfy beds, heaps of games and entertainment including Netflix, Fox TV and even a few DVD's and Books. This house is perfect for families, groups and friends looking for a beautiful beachside property to enjoy a weekend or holiday at this amazing location.
The kitchen, living and front deck area have ocean views out to the north and often whales can be spotted breaching in the bay. The open-plan kitchen comes complete with European appliances and offers an informal yet highly effective cooking area to prepare a feast to be enjoyed at the oversized dining room table that comfortably seats 10. With expansive glass frontage and sliding doors opening onto an oversized front deck, you can relax while enjoying the ocean views.
The master suite with king bed overlooks the pool area with walk-in his and hers robes and large en-suite. The remaining 2 upstairs bedrooms all have new Queen beds with built in Robes. The family room comes complete with all the latest technology including a 65 Inch TV with Netflix, Foxtel and internet access and invites you to relax in comfort on the couch after a couple of hours at the beach. From the family room walk out onto the rear deck, complete with Weber BBQ, and down to the pool area to cool off and relax by the pool. On the ground floor, there are 2 more bedrooms with 1 queen and another with 2 single beds a Rumpus room for the kids equipped with another TV, plus another bathroom.
The home features :
- Elevated ocean views, seeing as far as iconic Norah Head Lighthouse
- 4 year old, architecturally designed masterpiece
- Outdoor entertaining area featuring 10m in-ground Travertine Pool
- Free WiFi
- Spacious Gourmet kitchen with waterfall stone bench-tops and walk in pantry
- Table tennis table in Garage
- Double lock-up garage and driveway for additional parking
- Close to local restaurants, cafes and shops
- 100 m walk to Cabbage Tree Beach and Boat ramp
- 90 minutes from Sydney
- This is a NON SMOKING property
ABOUT NORAH HEAD
Only an hour's drive north of Sydney, Norah Head is surrounded by natural beauty with Wyrrabalong National Park to the south and the Tasman Sea to the east whilst a short drive away are Tuggerah and Munmorah Lakes, with Newcastle to the north.
Norah Head is a headland town on the NSW Central Coast and a haven for those who love the water. There are no less than 6 Beaches around the headland, several National Parks nearby, many beachside parks, a protected rockpool suitable for toddlers, boat ramp, cafes and restaurants.
There are heaps of things to do at Norah Head -
• Surf and swim at any one of the many local beaches
• Superb rock fishing from the rock shelves around the headland
• Walk around the headland on the beach
• Stand up paddle board at Cabbage Tree Bay
• Swim at the Rockpool with the Kids
• Have lunch at Surfsnax cafe and watch the Whales from the grassy headland
• Snorkel and scuba dive around the rock ledges
• Walk to the Lighthouse and enjoy the amazing ocean views
• Kayak around Cabbage Tree Bay to Jenny Dixon Beach
• Launch your boat from the boat ramp and go fishing or sightseeing
• Walk or Cycle one of the many tracks thru the National Parks
• Hike along the beach to the Entrance
• Play Golf at one of the many local courses on the Central Coast
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Please be aware that Tides Beach House and Pool is set among private homes. This is a place for a quiet holiday and BBQ's with family and friends. To respect the environment there is an expectation that there are no parties and no pets in this home. Please be aware that you will be in a residential area. It is only fair that local residents are not disturbed by your guests. You are expected to make all efforts to minimise noise and music after 9pm otherwise this could result in a loss of your security bond.
The property, including the pool, is regularly maintained outside of the times at which it is booked. However, in the event of an emergency fault to the pool, spa, electrical supply, plumbing matters or other facility, trade persons may need access to the property. This will be avoided unless absolutely necessary and time spent by such persons on the premises kept to a minimum. The owners cannot be held responsible for critical repair work and will not offer compensation for such emergency responses - particularly if requested by tenants in response to a problem they report.