Newly renovated with brand new kitchen, bi-folding window and breakfast bar with amazing beach views. Walk from the deck directly onto the beach. A 5 minute stroll along the beach will have you in the Cafes of Avoca Beach or in the patrolled area of North Avoca Surfclub.
* Private stunning deck to take advantage of the location and beach-front scenery
* An amazing place to spend time with family and friends
* Direct beach access with outdoor shower for after beach swims
* Comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. [This is the maximum including children]
* Linen and towels supplied (not beach towels)
* Tea and Nespresso maker/pods provided
* Cold Sparkling water on tap
* Apple TV/DVD player (with library of DVDs, books and games)
* WIFI provided
* This is a duplex with own private deck and share backyard
* New bathroom, double shower (no bath) with heated flooring and bathroom products provided
* 1 off-street parking space
Please note during summer school holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year we only take a min booking of 5 nights.
North Avoca reminds me of my childhood holidays. The area is so peaceful and beautiful. No shoes required! Walk to all the delights of Avoca Beach including paddle boarding on the lake, dining out, stroll the markets or catch a film at the Avoca Beach Picture Theatre
Other Things to Note
*** NO PETS***
Also please note we only accept a maximum of 6 people (including children).
We do NOT accept one night bookings.
We do NOT accept any animals.
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
You must be over 30 years old to book this property.
Gate must be shut at all times.
Any booking with us must read and accept these terms and conditions.
The owner cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage or injury howsoever caused.
This is a family home within a quiet residential area. All guests are advised that quiet times apply between 9pm-9am. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behavior. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.