Situated in one of the most sought after streets in North Avoca, this is the ideal family holiday location. A short stroll to one of the best surf beaches, close to cafes, Avoca Village and lake. A quick 2 minute drive to Terrigal.
• A maximum of seven people staying at one time
• Guests will not be allowed to accommodate extra people to the house than what was agreed at the time of booking, without prior arrangement with the owner.
• Check in time after 2:00pm on arrival date and check out time before 10:00am on departure date.
• Flat and easily accessible home with kitchen, open living spaces & Double Bedroom + ensuite on ground level makes this suitable for a guest with limited mobility.
• This property is available for weekly bookings only generally Saturday to Saturday during December and January.
Guests have access to the entire house, but no access to the garage, and a private office which is locked. There is plenty of off street parking for 6 cars. Linen is not included in the price but can arranged for an extra $85 per week if required Guests are expected to bring their own beach towels.
Interaction with Guests
Our guests have complete privacy while they stay. Should you have any queries, before or during your stay, feel free to call or text and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Bedroom configuration perfect for 3 couples:
• Double bed with ensuite
• Master Bedroom with King & ensuite
• Queen Bedroom with bathroom
• Single bedroom
Things to do...
Short leisurely 5 -10 minute stroll along beach to Avoca cafes and restaurants, Avoca Beach Cinema, and local shops and Avoca Lake. Walking distance to Terrigal or jump in the car - it's only a 2 minute drive to restaurants and cafes. Erina Fair - the major shopping centre is just 10 minutes away, with Ice-skating and Hoyts Cinemas. Great central location. Just an hour north of Sydney.
Plenty of off-street parking for up to 5 cars
Local buses go past the door, but the easiest option for transport is by car.