Four good-sized bedrooms, a choice of bright and airy social areas, sophisticated features, well-equipped games and media rooms, and one of the few pools in local rental properties. You're going to love Hamptons Beach House Bungalow Patonga.
Any season of the year this beautifully designed new home provides a perfect getaway, conveniently positioned close to all the delights of the Central Coast's southernmost village.
Picture yourself relaxing in your private pool-side cabana, the family busy entertaining themselves, and locally caught seafood sizzling on the BBQ. You're just an hour from Sydney but a million miles from the pressures of the daily routine.
Café and shop, a lively hotel, fishing spots and the beach are all a stroll away, yet this stunning Hamptons-style home enjoys privacy and seclusion away from the traffic and bustle.
Up to ten can comfortably share this exquisite experience, enjoying a memorable stay in one of the area's premium properties.
This house is best suited to a mix of adults and children, family and friends and intimate gatherings and those wanting a quality experience.
This is not a party house and large groups will not be accepted.
AMPLE ROOM TO RELAX AND UNWIND
• King room with ensuite + Queen room + King singles twin room + King singles bunk room
• Main bathroom with deep tub and walk-in shower
• Third toilet off fully-equipped laundry
• Two spacious and luxuriously appointed living areas
• Flow through to undercover pool-side entertainment area
FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL
• Solar heated pool
• Games room with pool, table tennis and foosball
• Kids bikes BYO helmets
• Large flat screens in both living areas
• DVD player, PlayStation and Netflix
• Free Wi-Fi
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
• Designer kitchen with stone benches and walk-in pantry
• Bosch dishwasher, washing machine and condenser dryer
• Generous storage
• Fully-ducted air conditioning
• All linen, bath towels, bath mats provided
• Tea, coffee, cleaning products and washing powder provided
• Shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided
PATONGA - A GREAT HOLIDAY SPOT
• Beach, river, fishing, playground and tennis courts
• Bush walks with stunning coastal views
• Ferry tours down the Hawkesbury
• Lively beach hotel, café and fish and chip shop
• Fine dining at Pearls on nearby Pearl Beach
• Skate park, bike track and surf beach at nearby Umina
• Heaps more to do across the region
JUST A FEW THINGS - OUR HOUSE RULES
You'll love your break in our beautiful Hamptons beach house. As owners we love staying there too, so please respect our reasonable house rules:
• This is not a party house and large groups will not be accepted
• No house parties or excessive noise under any circumstances, particularly after 10pm. No Schoolies.
• No pets
• No smoking
• No markers, textas or crayons our walls are very white and our furniture very new
• Please ensure you follow the cleaning and rubbish disposal instructions upon departure or additional charges will apply
• Please clean the BBQ after use or additional charges will apply
• A $2000.00 security bond is payable including the presentation of a valid form of identification before access to the property will be granted. Any damage to the property will result in the security bond being retained, in part or full.
• Check in 2pm, check out 10am sharp