LINEN AND BATH TOWELS ARE INCLUDED.
WINTER COMFORT - ENJOY ELECTRIC BLANKETS AND WOOLEN UNDERLAYS ON ALL BEDS
FREE WI-FI INCLUDED
Satellite TV available
High quality accommodation, where everything to the smallest detail is served for you.
Nestled in the peaceful and family friendly Pearl beach village. Our four bedroom contemporary, spacious and light filled house is easy 4 minute level stroll to the most amazing Pearl beach.
Short walk to the kids play area, rock pool, cafe, corner shop and award winning restaurant.
Enjoy swimming, bush walking, fishing, kayaking, surfing at day and fall asleep to the sounds of waves at night.
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- We absolutely love our home and invest a lot of care and attention to it's presentation, cleanliness and safety. Please treat our home as nicely as you would your own.
- Our caretaker takes a pride in the organization and cleanliness of the house, so please wash the sand off in the downstairs shower on your return from the beach to keep the upstairs carpets clean.
- This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behavior. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.
- Only SMALL dogs or cats are allowed into the property.
- No dogs are permitted up the stairs due to carpeted bedrooms.
- Dogs are permitted ONLY to the ground floor, In case of any sign of a dog being upstairs, an extra charge will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Please put all rubbish in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided.
- Please leave all furniture and furnishings in the position they were in when you arrived.
- We provide bath towels only, please bring your own beach towels.
- Check-out before 10am unless communicated otherwise, check-in any time after 2pm
Only one hour drive from Sydney North takes you to the best kept secret of Central Coast, The Pearl Beach If you haven't seen it's spectacular views, you haven't experienced Australian coastal life. Once visiting Pearl Beach you will instantly fall in love and will be coming back again. Strong connection to the aboriginal heritage makes this place sacred and infused with mystery.
This double story house has double garage with internal access. The beds are ready made for your arrival, linen and bath towels are included. We have plenty of extra pillows and blankets for you.
All bedrooms are equipped with fans, and the upper level has the reverse cycle air conditioner.
The ground level includes Bedroom 4, games room with another TV and a bathroom with shower. There is an easy access to the ground level via garage internal access door suitable for a wheel chair.
Bedroom 1 beds: Double, sleeps 2
Bedroom 2 beds: Queen, sleeps 2
Bedroom 3 beds: 2 x Single
Bedroom 4 beds: Bunk bed: Double, sleeps 2 and Single, sleeps 1
Beds that aren't in bedrooms: Sofa bed, sleeps 2
The first level is accessible via stairs. It includes bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, kitchen, lounge and dining area.
The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new crockery and cutlery for a full self-contained big group living.
Outdoor area features garden terrace and BBQ.
Baby portacot, double pram are available as well as a high chair. Baby gate can be installed on request.
Children will enjoy ample of toys, books, games, DVD's, boogie boards, scooters.
Two TV sets with DVD/Blu-Ray players are available.
Guests can access the entire house.
FREE WI-FI is included.
Please contact us 24/7 if the need arises. We are always here for you.
The caretaker lives locally to ensure that the house is well maintained.
This is a very peaceful, quiet and friendly community. The house is situated at the east facing side of leafy cul-de-sac. Majority of neighbors are living permanently in the neighboring houses.
Bus stop is located 50 meters away from the house. Nearest train station is situated in Woy Woy.
Other things to note: Left side of the beach is more suitable for surfers and the right side is usually more calm. Rock pool is situated on the right side