Nightly From $300 with a 2 night minimum stay
Bond and booking fee applicable
This spacious three level, 3 bedroom holiday house has lovely filtered water views across the Brisbane Waters. The home is on a waterfront reserve that adjoins the walking track from Hardy's Bay to Pretty Beach. Located conveniently to Turo Park with a tennis court, Wagstaffe and Hardy's Bay ferries, shops & cafes. On Street parking only. Approx. 5 minute drive to Killcare Beach.
Bedroom 1 Upstairs: Queen bed with window bench seat, en-suite, A/C & views
Bedroom 2 Entry/Middle level: Double with sliding doors into small garden courtyard
Bedroom 3 Downstairs: Queen with A/C and access to yard
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide your own sheets, towels and pillowcases. Alternatively we can provide a contact for linen hire.
Bathroom 1 ensuite - upstairs: Shower and WC
Bathroom 2 entry level: shower over bath and WC combined with laundry
Bathroom 3 downstairs: shower & WC.
- Gourmet kitchen on the entry level for guest who love to cook with open plan living and dining area.
- There are 3 spacious bedrooms each with own bathroom all on separate levels, two with air conditioning
- Two living areas, main with fire place, TV, DVD, stereo
- Separate dining to seat 6
- Downstairs living with access to the small yard.
- Great entertaining deck with outdoor setting plus umbrella and stainless steel gas BBQ and day bed.
- Small grassed area off the downstairs bedroom and living room.