Looking for a beachside getaway with the lot? You have found it. This popular holiday escape is set in the heart of Terrigal, only 300 metres to Terrigal beach a 7-minute stroll to the shopping Esplanade. Terrigal Beach Spa & Retreat has everything you need for the ultimate beachside holiday. This stylish refurbished townhouse features ducted air conditioning, private spa, Bose surround sound, Platinum Foxtel, and North-Easterly courtyard complete with gas BBQ to keep everyone relaxed and entertained. Terrigal Beach Spa & Retreat is close to cafes, shopping and the water, yet far removed from the noise. Master bedroom contains a queen bed, walk-in robe, balcony and en suite with a shower. Bedroom 2 contains two single beds, while bedroom 3 contains a tri-bunk.
- Living space contains a plasma TV, DVD/CD player, Platinum Foxtel, Bose surround sound; WiFi
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, gas cook top, fridge + ice maker, microwave; dining seats 8
- Courtyard features a private spa, sun lounges, gas BBQ, sun umbrella, outdoor setting for 8
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; ceiling fans; single lock up garage.
- 300 metres to Terrigal beach; 7 minute walk to Terrigal Esplanade; 15 minute drive to Erina Fair
- Main bathroom with spa bath tub, shower, toilet; laundry contains a washer and toilet
LINEN: Linen is not included at this property. BYO sheets, pillowslips & bathroom linen. However, there is a local linen hire shop in Terrigal.
SECURITY BOND: A security bond of $700 is required for this this property is $700. Bond is returned once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know:
This property is NOT a party house. Bookings are NOT accepted from schoolies, teenagers, or guests under 25 years unless as part of a booking by a family group or a couple. Visitors or "drop-ins" are NOT permitted at any time during a stay. The townhouse is NOT available for functions or gatherings including hens or bucks celebrations. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply and the Security Bond will be automatically forfeited.