WEEKEND DEAL - BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND GET THE THIRD NIGHT FREE Book Friday & Saturday night and take Thursday or Sunday FREE Be sure to advise us at time of booking if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal. Not available mid week. School holidays and peak times not included.
Enjoy ocean views spanning from Wamberal headlands, Terrigal bowl and the Haven at Vistablue. Featuring ultra spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces with covered deck area. Situated high in the Terrigal bowl along a battleaxe driveway, Vistablue is just a 10 minute walk to Terrigal beach, rock pool, cafes and shopping, all accessible via a shared pathway. This spacious sun-drenched holiday abode has been upgraded with modern beach-themed decor and generous indoor/outdoor living spaces for the family to relax and take in the expansive views from both levels. Vistablue is ideal for families and couples seeking a large, well-presented holiday house. Master bedroom contains a queen bed, en suite with shower, toilet and basin, ocean views, ceiling fan and built-in robes. Bedroom 2 contains a queen bed, ocean views, ceiling fan and built-in robe. Bedroom 3 contains a queen bed, ocean glimpses, ceiling fan and built-in robe, while bedroom 4 contains two single beds, ocean views and yard access. STRICTLY NO PARTIES / FUNCTIONS.
- Main living space contains plasma TV, surround sound, blu ray player, views
- Kitchen contains oven, microwave, dishwasher, gas cook top, fridge, wet bar
- Covered entertaining deck with a great view, outdoor setting for 8, gas BBQ
- Carport and off-street parking; tidy landscaped gardens, small grassed yard
- Ocean views; two minute drive to Terrigal; air conditioning; ceiling fans
- Main bathroom contains bath tub, shower and toilet; fully equipped laundry
- Please note: Linen/towels packs are available for hire if needed at $25.00 per person
SECURITY BOND: The bond for this property is $1,000. Bond is returned to guest approx 48 hours post-checkout once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know: This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.