This property is located only 5 minutes stroll to Terrigal's Lagoon with the paddle boats and famous Terrigal "Haven" for scuba diving and fishing, Terrigal beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Three bedrooms with 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, 2 singles, 1 trundle and 1 spare mattress
- Ensuite and main bathroom
- 2 living areas and 2 TVs/DVDs
- Air conditioned including upstairs bedrooms and living area
- Security gated complex
- Double remote garage
- Spacious and tastefully furnished throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Private rear courtyard
- Large front balcony with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Large swimming pool in complex
- Close to Terriga lBeach and Terrigal Hotel
Terrigal is a vibrant cosmopolitan village offering a range of stylish cafes and restaurants from which you can watch the beach culture pass you by. Sip coffee or enjoy quintessential Australian fish & chips at the Haven or along the Esplanade. As the afternoon comes relax in the Lord Ashley Lounge or relax to some live music at the Florida bar. Just a short drive away is Erina Fair with all the shopping one could desire as well as numerous dining options, cinema complex, ice skating and more.
Dive the HMAS Adelaide, take a fishing charter, surfing lesson or simply enjoy an ice cream under the Norfolk Island pines that line the Esplanade. Hire a stand up paddle board on the Lagoon or take a surfing lesson or diving charter, there is plenty to do in this beachside suburb.
We look forward to assisting you in creating your next coastal holiday.
Book online or call our holiday team on .
All holiday properties are subject to sundry costs including cleaning and booking fees.
A bond will be required for every booking. Please contact the office to confirm the amount as it differs for each property.
Check-in times are from 2pm – 5pm. Arrival after this time up till 10pm may incur a late check-in fee. Check-in after 10pm is not available.
Sorry, we have a strict no party and no smoking policy.
1 Car Spaces