WEEKEND DEAL - BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND GET THE THIRD NIGHT FREE Book Friday & Saturday night and take Thursday or Sunday FREE Be sure to advise us at time of booking if you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal. Not available mid week. School holidays and peak times not included.
Are you looking for your own piece of paradise located on absolute beachfront? Then Beachfront Wamberal is just what you are after. It contains floor to ceiling windows that take in sweeping views from Forresters Beach to Terrigal Haven's Skillion. Walk down the private staircase to Wamberal beach and go for a surf, or enjoy a 15-minute stroll along the sand to Terrigal beach and esplanade. This two-storey holiday house offers secure entry to the premises and is ideal for family and couples. Bedroom 1 contains a king bed with en suite, built-ins and air-conditioning. Bedroom 2 contains a king bed, built-ins and air-conditioning. Bedroom 3 contains a double bed with built-ins, TV and air-conditioning. Bedroom 4 contains a double bed with built-ins and air-conditioning, while bedroom 5 has a single bed. STRICTLY NO PARTIES / FUNCTIONS.
- Living space with SMART TV, Telstra TV, DVD player, ocean views
- Kitchen features dishwasher, gas cook top, double sink, ocean views
- Beachfront house; private walkway to beach; fully fenced pet friendly yard
- Verandah with seating for 8, undercover parking for 2, off-street parking for 3
- Wi-Fi internet; air conditioning; video intercom; security alarm; landscaped gardens
- Bathroom contains a corner bath and shower; laundry has a washer and dryer
LINEN: Linen is included at this property.
SECURITY BOND: is required upon check-in, prior to key collection. The bond for this property is $2,000. Bond is returned to guest approx 48 hours post-checkout once the property has been cleaned and inspected for damages.
Before Enquiring Please Know:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.