With the most absolute beach front access you could ever want, look no further
This two storey beachside duplex, showcasing stunning indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, features an intuitive design with absolute ocean views and contemporary finishes.
The open living, dining and lounge area flows easily onto an outdoor balcony area where you can kick back and relax with your morning cuppa and watch the sun rise or after a long day of enjoying the beautiful Central Coast.
If you are lucky enough you may even be able to watch the whales swim and frolic in the water during migration season.
Guaranteed to impress, it is perfectly located on the shores of The Entrance North Beach boasting direct beach access.
- Open living/dining and lounge with an easy flow to entertaining area.
- Entertaining deck, alfresco dining and unobstructed ocean views.
- Stone kitchen; quality appliances, ceramic cooktop, wooden floors.
- Master bedroom opens to outdoor terrace; ensuite, walk-in robe.
- Second bedroom with ensuite and private terrace.
- Stylish bathrooms and a convenient European laundry.
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, travertine tiling downstairs.
- Beautifully maintained manicured gardens.
- Moments to quality eateries and Magenta Shores Country Club
Take a short drive, across The Entrance Bridge into the main town and all the amenities The Entrance has to offer: Cafes, Restuarants, Cinema, public swimming pool, shopping centre and much more.
For the keen golfer in the family, you have a choice to tee off from two local golf courses, Magenta Shores or Shelly Beach Golf Club. For the more adventurous or the young at heart head out to Tree Tops Adventure Park located near the Ourimbah State Forest.
The property is located just over an hours drive from Sydney, north via the M1 or Newcastle, south via the M1.
Main Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds and 2 x Trundle Beds
Please note: Linen is not provided at the property, however you can hire linen when booking your stay.
2 Car Spaces
Beach front living at its best